Some lore predictions

At least their deaths were not in vain and I sorta “liked” them for how they happened…one saved the day as a hero and the Human working with him was very sad about it and made a tomb for him (so Garithos wouldn’t really be proud with Stormwind right now :sweat_smile: :joy:), and it also shows the Blood Elves can still siphon magic out of people and things to drain power for themselves like in the past, even with the Sunwell as a replacement.

The other died because of the whispers and power hunger, which is at least coherent with the High Elves being easily affected by whispers since they lived in Tirisfal Glades before the Humans (Lordaeron belongs to the Blood Elves, Kael’thas even reclaimed Silverpine, Hillsbrad Foothills and Dalaran for the Alliance in WC3 before being forced to move to Outland), and it’s implied Alleria and the Void Elves could go insane because of them in the future, so there’s that too…

It has become a pattern that Horde characters die like flies left and right and I am so sick of it. I shed a tear when Rexxar put his new wolf companion out of his misery.

1 Like

I just realized how dead this forum is lol.

Because deep down, we all know that what’s actually coming is the jailor’s plan 2.0.

We wish we didn’t know, we wish the writers had some brain cells.

But wishes don’t come true.

I really don’t think so. But one was enough to effectively destroy any deeper investment. I think we’ll get a mediocre story that would have been good enough for WoW 4 years or so ago, if a bit more cutesy. That’s not exactly good enough to draw one in after one already disengaged, though.

The old Warcraft is thoroughly dead. And not everyone cares about iits successor by default.

I take the Jailer as a villain again over deformed proto dragons any day.

That’s the sad truth. And it’s why many people on these forums come to voice their dismay. Because the story of Warcraft used to be a part of its strength. The world part of the name was very much courtesy of Warcraft 3’s writing and helped uplift WoW.

And then, slowly, it eroded away. Every expansion we lost another interesting character as the game cannibalised its own lore. Until they turned to pandas and other nonsense to keep it afloat.

And now we’ve reached a point where the lore and tone is unrecognisable to any true Warcraft fan. Of which there are maybe a dozen in total on this forum, if that.

1 Like

After he died, he went to the maw to suffer for eternity.
You can blame Sylvannas.

It was a Kul Tiran who wounded him so badly that he died. So I will blame Kul Tiras.

You are right, the Kul Tiran should have stood there and let himself be eaten alive by the wolf.
Vile Kul Tirans, protecting their lands, pff.
You can consider it a small payback for what you did in Stormsong, especially in the attack of Brennadam.
https://imgur.com/a/OomOIKs
Your dogs should be the least you should be worried about scum, the Alliance will have revenge.

He used the wolf to set up a trap for the player. Since Kul Tirans have no honor. Thankfully Rexxar was there to kill him shortly after.

It is Drust land.

If someone would kill my dog IRL I would go berserk.

Funny how you addressed everything i said apart from the important part, typical.
What are your thoughts on what the Horde did in Brennadam prior to the attack of Dazar’alor and Kul Tiran aggression against the Horde?
What are your thoughts on the Horde impaling unarmed civillians and the killing of innocents?

Me too, but that’s not my point.

That was mainly revenge for what Daelin Proudmoore and Kul Tiras did to the Horde in WC3 (unprovoked attack, because the Kul Tirani (Tirassian ???) were attacking the Darkspear Troll first). The Horde was also not the same one of the Second War anymore. Also meta-wise, it’s justified by the fact the Horde needed an outpost in Kultiras too, for questing purposes.

That one is 100% on Blizzard, because it’s actually a retcon.

Originally Blizzard had plans for the Quillboars to attack and destroy Brennadam, killing almost everyone…then they later realised Kul Tiras and the Alliance would look too weak if a bunch of Quillboars did a big massacre like that, so they changed the Quillboars with the Horde instead. So personally I don’t really feel bad about that one. If not for the retcon even a small group of Quillboars was able to destroy that town anyway…

For christ sake Erevien. I said no faction derailment

1 Like

Daelin had every right to hate the Orcs, do you seriously want to get into the crimes of the Horde in the first and second war?

Horde wasn’t even supposed to be in Kul Tiras outside of the war campaign. Similar on how there was no alliance presence in Zandalar during the regular questing. But instead of just using Quilboar like originally planned the Alliance quest team went over their heads and made the Horde commit some war crimes. A main reason as Hordie not to trust the dev team since they will do all in their power to make the Horde look bad.

After we defeated Kul Tiras the first time nothing happened for many years. They were only pulled into the conflict because of the factions. Now we have no fleet while the Alliance is dominating the seas. A shame really.

John Wick style.

Warcraft 3 was truly the only time we had some morally grey writing. Everything since WoW started was just “Horde bad.”

1 Like

Well, just one more to the list…

At this point you should recruit the Ogres so they can make you some ships.

Ogres will never be playable. They have no female model.

Not every right…because people like the Blood Elves would have that right too, but they are part of the Horde so they could drop the hate at some point…

or if you want an example closer to Daelin Proudmoore…Derek is now part of the Horde too, and he was killed by them… :joy: