Some updates needed

Blizz/ class designers / PVP designers.

i feel is time to choose what you want warlock to be, you have put mobility quite high on the requirements now both mythic plus and in raids but especially in PVP.

lock has limited mobility thats reactionary, and slows/fear isnt cutting the mustard anymore.

We cant take damage its far too high so the immobile tank lock doesnt exist, but you wont provide mobility either, this is the biggest strangle to PVP.

so, you need to choose, do we gain mobility as a caster, or improve tank ability/absorbtion to at least provide a change to complete some form of control in the fight but either way this needs tweeking for both PVP and PVE.

we are also too reliant on set bonuses, they are almost mandatory to cover class design flaw. so not a bonus in effect a requirement…

considerations moving forward (speaking as affliction im sure other will cover other specs better than I)

1. burning rush, id rather have charges, be faster, a timer, and not take my HP. (consider DK style where cant be slowed beyond a certian speed) this is far too out of date and the only class punished on movement.

2. soul burn unstable afflicion should apply all other dots but cost a soul shard

3. either provide mobilty or increase tanking

4. burst dps has got too high inside a BG, i get there must be a balance for kills but currently feels off a bit.

5. show the seeds should apply other dots/refresh them when talented not increase agony stacks, this becomes useless fast. (consider soulburn augemtation)

6. Drain life needs to be baseline faster and then talented to be stronger.

7. Id suggest some spells ned to be moved on the spell type to shadow/flame or something else to provide some relief from silence etc, its far too stronger counter.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.