Someone like me!

Playing this game for a long time.Started somwhere at the beginning of 2005 til today.Skipped only Pandaria coz ESO got more serious characters tbh.
Now Classic is out.Playing it from the first day and never lost a day.But…but… i am a bit disapointed about all this hapening and development of the game.Hmm not the game ,development of the players.Same attitude and elitists as before, hard to get some nice group to get through the instance without arguing about the tanking or healing.Annoying.
Rushing through the game with no exploring or checking behind the corner if maybe some chest here.Go…Go…Go… whispers to the tank.Priest is stil drinking to fill his mana bar and Dps is already hitting directly in the main group of mobs.Tank is struggling to take aggro or chasing mobs coz we have two Aoe specced mages.And noone is waiting a sec. Coz mom is coming home soon and she must not see me play so the dungeon must be finished as soon as possible.
Wel i am sick of this.
Is there anyone with my opinion on Nethergarde to join me and my friend to chill out with some relaxing runs of all instances.Not really interested for raiding but i dont want to run through the most beautiful dungeons ever and not see or feel the content and challenge they offer.Not speed runs.Those are not chalenges.
We are 2 friends with a lot of age behind us.Tank druid and priest healer.
Searching for a chilled players from our age or cool ones which have some time and patient to support us slowpokes.Btw i am 60 in april and my friend 55.Yep we are old farts still playing games.
Please do not respond with no argument just whisper me in the game and we wil talk.Whisper Mishios or Pianter.our mains.
Ah yes Horde side of course.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.