Someone mind looking at my recent logs (only 4 fights) need advice

Hi fellow DKS!,

So last night my guild asked if I wanted to come along to kill 4 heroic bosses in the raid. After working my way pugging mythics up the keys getting some decent items ive been putting out some really nice dps so I was confident I would pull my weight in the raid.

However I seemed to be right at the bottom no matter what I did , I mean I have my rotation down to the last second for example will use my trinket, POF then drake the very last second I know my POF rotation. Usually I use pots I had run out as I was running mythics all day and Sludgefist died 50% into fight my fault . But the other kills i survived throughout

https://wowanalyzer.com/report/VXJ2txfaq3DGn6Z7/3-Heroic+Sludgefist+-+Kill+(4:35)/Rutterkin/standard

Just run ya logs through wow analyzer and you can see. Loads of downtime, capping RP, and major CDs missed. Honestly just looks like a learning the fights issue, tricky bosses 1st time there on melee don’t beat yaself up. The earlier fights ya more comfortable with you’re doing brill.

Thank you for taking the time to have a look mate and I appreciate your feedback, im considering maybe trying BoS for raids as DW obliterate doesn’t seem to compare on ST

Having a look at your hungering destroyer log.

Your priority during pillar of frost looks really odd. There is no weaving at all to generate and consume KM procs.

The correct opener should look like:
RW -> DD -> PoF (with trinkets n ERW n stuff) + HB -> Oblit -> FS/HB -> Oblit -> FS/HB etc

I’m looking at your other PoF windows and see the same thing there. Obliteration is all about maximising PoF windows with KM procs so do make sure you know how to do that properly.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback i appreciate it mate , I think I have to get out of the HB should only be used with Rime mindset during PoF. Back to the training dummies I think:)

It’s only for triggering the first KM. Otherwise it’s Hb with rime or otherwise FS to trigger KM

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.