Someone please tell Almost Famous

that they are really bad at farming devilsaurs and should stop immediately, it will definitely help their mental health in the long run, thanks in advance to whoever gives them this very good advice from me

2 Likes

I keep telling zox we doing it wrong he only made like 100 sets so far there should be some tricks we obviously dont know
I will make sure we run a course after our next raid
Thank you xoxo

2 Likes

I appreciate that, hopefully you can bring some kind of challenge, please let your whole guild know that they need to step up their game, you have a serious advantage in faction population yet you still lose all the devilsaurs, I’m starting to feel embarrassed for you all. It’s not too late though, perhaps you can turn this all around and shift the ongoing perspective that Almost Famous is the worst horde guild.

1 Like

Nice trolling video XD, but Beware of the massive hate you will recieve for this.

1 Like

Haha, you think I’m scared of a guild that has devilsaur farmers backpeddling and keyboard turning? There’s absolutely nothing they can do to phase us. We’ve given them ample opportunity to prove they’re at-least half decent, and they let us down every time.

The video demonstrates just how bad these players truly are. Almost Famous indeed, but for all the wrong reasons.

2 Likes