Something is wrong with Bullion drops this week

Doing a full raid with my priest alt and didnt het ANY bullion drop.
Now I know I have only gotten 9 bullions so far on this character but when I run the script to check how many I’ve got, It says 12…

Script…
/run local a = C_CurrencyInfo.GetCurrencyInfo(3010); print(“You have earned " … a.totalEarned … " of " … a.maxQuantity … " possible bullion.”)

Now I know I havent gotten that many on that character so something is definitely wrong here.

That thread might contain some info i think

Edit: oh i see you already commented there

1 Like

Yes. I wanted to start a new thread because I dont think this is about a hidden cap but more like a bug. One of the reasons that make me think this, is what I sade in the OP, that the script tells me I earned 12 Bullions when I actually only earned 9 so far on that character.

1 Like

Hm, that script only produces a LuaError for me, but I guess that’s a me problem.

Correct one:

/run local a = C_CurrencyInfo.GetCurrencyInfo(3010); print("You have earned " .. a.totalEarned .. " of " .. a.maxQuantity .. " possible bullion.")
3 Likes

Apparently you cant just cut and paste it in the forum… :confused:

Still we have the problems of bullion drops.
It says I have recieved more than I have and suddenly I dont get any more.

Thank you, this worked! :slight_smile: … and I now know why I’m not getting more bullions with some of my chars… :frowning:

1 Like

I use this addon but you can ofc just make a macro for the script but I find it useful to see where I stand on everything

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/bullion-alert

I installed it and this is the thing… It says 12.
Now I am positive that I have not gotten anymore than 9 on this character so still.
We probably have a bug here.

It could possibly be related to updates in wich Warbands are included and that might cause the problem.

Correct. You have to either use Preformatted Text Block `Text` , <pre>text</pre> or Code Block [Xcode]Text or Code[/codeX] (without the X’s)

You are welcome.

Only you’d know what you’ve had. Mine has been spot on so far across all characters

It sounds like system thinks you’ve had them all and there is no other way of telling (with scripts/addons). Maybe if you made a ticket but I don’t know what data they can see.

1 Like

Its not really a biggie. We have a new expansion in about a month and by then everything old becomes obsolete.

1 Like

We identified an issue that caused Antique Bronze Bullion to become discontinued early unintentionally. Bullions will begin dropping again with the next weekly reset, allowing players to get the one they would have missed (the 13th) as catch-up, alongside the regular 14th Bullion. After this reset, Bullion will continue to drop each week until the War Within launches.

Thanks for the reports!

8 Likes

Do my eyes deceive me a blue post! :scream:

1 Like

hugs and kisses jelly cat

Thanks for the update!!!

So does that mean after the pre-patch is S4 still going?
Are the raids all awakened and can I still catalyse gear?

It’s the competitive season that is ending. So things like the 0.1% M+ title, the PvP equivalent titles, dragon appearances, toy etc will no longer be able to be earnt.

All the raids will become awakened in prepatch, so you can still do them all but there will be no raids running at their old difficulties like we’ve had until now, there won’t be a cycle. They’ll all just be activated. No more outgearing the unawakened raids.

3 Likes

Wish we could see it on rogue TWW threads too.

Thank you Linxy for this much needed update

This alleviates the concern many of us had that the hardcap may have in fact been intentional, which was a hard roadblock to some of us upgrading our legendaries or puchasing outstanding gear for alt specs or mog items.

Upgrading my legendary next week I can absolutely live with. Potentially not being able to upgrade it at all, thereby quasi-invalidating my efforts of the last 3 months, despite information to the contrary, basically pulling teh rug out from under our feet … that was what caused myself and others to consider more drastic and potentially permanent actions. “The old Blizzard” absolutely would have had no problem doing that and not initially cared about our reaction, and only reverted the change later if at all, when significant numbers of subscriptions were already cancelled

Again, than you very much for the clarification, I can close my ticket and log in again now in good faith. :slight_smile:

PS I had to chuckle a bit at the post count you now have on the EU forums :smoking: :rofl:

1 Like