Soothing mist channeling issue

Hi!

Sometimes when I'm casting soothing mist and I'm spamming my enveloping mist/surging mist, my soothing mist just randomly stops casting. Like I'm interrupting my own channel but I have no idea how since I'm not moving, using any macros, or pressing escape at all.

Has anyone else encountered this and/or has any ideea why this could happen?
Thanks.
Does this happen in PvP? If so Soothing Mist is purgeable
Stupid question, but you're aware it's a limited duration channel? :)

Also I'm assuming you mean enveloping mist (HoT) and vivify (direct heal). Any other spell including renewing mist will break the channel.
enveloping mist/surging mist < --- He said surging mist who normally breaks the channel.
04/11/2018 10:53Posted by Vaaleera
enveloping mist/surging mist < --- He said surging mist who normally breaks the channel.

Surging mist doesn't break the channel, its instant aswell during soothing
29/10/2018 09:18Posted by Wajoba
Does this happen in PvP? If so Soothing Mist is purgeable

That.

Against Priest, Shaman, Dh, (insert class-race with dispell) be prepared that they will dispell it on kill go.
Thats why you go Dome against them ;)

When I play my shaman against MW I simply spamm purge on kill go (even if the monk talented Dome to make it lose GCD-s)

Hi Fourtwentyo,

I have exactly the same problem with the basical monk mecanic, but in M+.
Envelopping Mist and Vivify randomly interrupt my Soothing mist to cast this spell normaly.

It’s very crap when push keys. Did you find a issue ? Last time I report that bug to Blizzard, they tell me “There is no problem” …

Lethas-Ysondre

Few years later, same problem here I have no idea what to do

Are you 1000% certain you’re not casting envel/vivify on a different target than soothing?
Someone moving out of range, a macro that prefers hard target over mouseover etc.

The only time I’ve seen this happen was with a clunky UI.