Sophic devotion vs shadowflame wreath

discuss, what do we think is better?

It depends

first class input there bro, really first class

3 Likes

Shadowflame Wreath is only good as offhand enchant. Sophic Devotion is better on main hand or if you have a single weapon.

I thought shadowflame is really good for dualwield classes like fury warrior etc. Not so much for ret pala or arms

i decided to try it out on my dh, its making up some good dmg, just dont know if the dmg its giving is more than the dmg i would be gaining extra from the stat boost

As a DH you can use both. Sophic on one weapon and shadowflame other. The reason why ppl use 2 sophics is to have higher uptime since its more RNG based… and 2 RNG makes it safer xd

Atleast my understanding.

I thought enchant proc rates were standardised across 2h vs dual but with 2 for some like sophic the effect can stack?

As for wreathe as assa it does between like 7-10% of my damage depending on the mode.

In my understanding they do not stack, ive read on guides and such that all it does is refresh if it proccs again but just that having 2 sophics on both weapons in dual gives you higher uptime x)

But I can be wrong, havent rly tested it hard myself

Sophic definitely stacks (I just tested it). When it procs, it just procs for both weapons in one buff.

as a 2h you only get the 900 stat (tested with ret) but with dual you get 1800 so you are right. Its pretty weird that you can get double the stat as dual with sophic xd
So I guess its more based of if those extra 900 stat during a proc is more worth than shadowflame in terms of burst

“It depends” - refuses to elaborate

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.