So...that ending cinematic

whatever you just wrote about classic doesn’t in any way encompass what it is because you don’t understand how people have fun in Classic WoW.

If Classic WoW was a supersonic Concord jet, then Shadowlands is a Boeing 737 Max.

Classic WoW is so good it was banned from commercial
use because it made too much noise and shattered windows.

Bfa and shadowlands are so terrible because they crash land from faulty design made by lazy people who only care about making a quick buck.

1 Like

I’m with you on this. Got Vulpera and mechgnomes, Drustvar was indeed my fav zone too. Everything else… :man_shrugging:

Didn’t they retire the Concorde because it was too old, unreliable and fuel inefficient to keep in the air and no one really wanted to put the effort in to update it due to it being too expensive?
Maybe not the best example.

“too old or unreliable”, you’re just adding negative words for the sake of adding them. Yes it was fuel inefficient to keep the business going, met with lack of demand because a ticket cost too much.

My point is the aircraft itself was a marvel, not the business plan

Nowadays the situation is reversed, the business is well mapped out and understood, the product comes second or third

Cool, we have something new to cry about.

I see where you’re coming from, the Concorde was indeed a marvelous creation for it’s time.
But perhaps it’s better off that way, remaining a magnificent relic of the past to be admired and remembered fondly, for in order for it to be brought back into service it would require changes in order to remain relevant in an age of Boeing 747s, C-5 Galaxys and…Tornado jets?

I feel this plane metaphor has run it’s course.

I feel your dull time to sound smarter than you are has run its course, it’s just a metaphor which happens to be accurate

22 sec ,insane LUL

1 Like

What have been a great story writing if,
N’zoth corrupted Azeroth itself and his big fugly eyes are sticking out in northrend.
Once we finally kill him using all the necklace powers or Azerite. His death destorys Azeroth itself.
Then finally Lady Azeroth awakens by which she is corrupted by N’zoth influence and the world we know is dead. She starts destory other planets, even dreanor…
Thus, we make ourselfs refugee in shadowlands.

That would have made an epic story but sadly that’s not what we got, just another filler expansion and sylvanas being the baddy??!?

1 Like

I have got just one word…rushed!

This whole thing stinks of the bean counters at Activision Blizzard wanting content out way before its ready. The first time in like forever an old God is lose on Azeroth and he hardly did anything, it has been so underwhelming.

He didnt even get a full cgi cinematic to see him off.

It is so obvious that everyone was moved to Shadowlands months ago and this was just a drab attempt to keep us engaged.

It pains me to say this but goodbye Bfa and good riddance.

1 Like

Battle for Sylvanas
Guest staring N’zoth

This cinematic really left me wondering.
Was the SW raid leak halfways true and N’zoth was just a Plan B?
Did they waste all their budget on Saurfang’s cinematics so that there just wasn’t enough left for such a dissapointment?
Did they just want to get rid of all bad guys as fast as possible so that they can introduce something new after Shadowlands?
Was its purpose to let people forget about the expansion?

This was just so extremely undewhelming for the end of an expansion, especially after all the great cut scenes and cinematics we got in BfA. Even WoD, that felt like they only had 1/3 of the normal budget, had more satisfying ending…

It’s like they forgot that N’zoth was the last of the old gods, a major part of the warcraft lore.

BFA goes out with a whimper. We’re all used to disappointments at this point, but this was the final kick in the teeth to anyone who held on to any hope for BFA. Amateurish, lazy, boring.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.