Soul Crusaders, [A] Turalyon/Doomhammer is recruiting

Soul Crusaders, established in 2007, has been rebuilding after a 3 year hiatus (2017 - 2020). A friendly guild enjoying M+ (around 6-12 at the moment in S2, sometimes getting timed, sometimes not). The goal has been to work towards building a relaxed raid team. Our priority is to work as a team building our game skills in a no-pressure environment; although this does not mean a free ride: everyone is still expected to prepare as best they can and everyone makes an effort to pull their weight within the team. We’re currently 6/10 on Sanctum normal. Due to numbers, we’ve been unable to raid as regularly as we would like - but we’ve made excellent progress on the nights that we have been able to get a team together; and tons of laughs, too!

We are recruiting to bolster our numbers - primarily DPS and a healer, but a back-up tank would be great (someone who mains as DPS but enjoys tanking on their offset would be ideal)!
We’d especially love for a mage, warlock, shaman and priest to join the team for some class variation.
We have recently had to pause on scheduling raids due to real life pulling some core members away and can’t wait to get back to Sanctum with some new members :slight_smile:

We’d would love for more like-minded players to join the team. Our current guild runs are Tuesday Mythic 8+ keys (21:30 server time to 23:00 server time), Friday and Sunday Sanctum of Domination (21:30 server time - 23:00 or later if everyone can stay). We are also currently running learning/practice runs (M0-7) on Thursday evenings in the same time slot.

Real life always comes first, and the point of the game is to enjoy it, and not be stressed about it so our pace is “chilled progression”. We welcome solid, long-term and non-toxic players of any experience level who feel the same way - new players are just as welcome as WoW veterans, aged 21+

We use Discord for voice comms and general chatter, and we have a guild website with forums, guild rules and the guild application. I can’t post our website URL here so the quickest way to find us is by searching for “Soul Crusaders” through the in-game guild finder on Turalyon/Doomhammer servers. Get in touch there and we’ll forward the guild application link. The application helps us gauge if you would be a good fit for the guild and equally important, gives you an idea of whether the guild is going to be a good fit for you.

Looking forward to hearing from you and thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Recruitment for tanks is temporarily closed. Still looking to for DPS and healers, all welcome but Mage, Warlock, Shaman, and/or Priests would complement our team nicely.

1 Like

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to update you all on our recruitment status. We’re full on tanks and healers now, but would love a few more (ranged preferred) DPS to join the team :smiley: If you have a healing offset as backup, that would be ace!
We’d particularly like a mage, warlock, shaman and monk for some variation :slight_smile:

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi everyone

we are recruiting for DPS classes, having recently returned to Raiding in The Sanctum of Domination we would like to recruit a shaman, mage or warlock to compliment our group.

Looking forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

Hello!
Returning player here looking for a pve guild. Im playing monk and im able to play whichever role is needed for the guild.
My battletag is: Leadtek#21412
Just hit me up if it sounds interesting :slight_smile:

Hi Skyttens, thank you for getting in touch! I’ll add you on battle.net now, but i’m just logging off for a bit, will catch up with you later today/tonight :slight_smile:

Some updates from the posts above, another tank and more DPS are of particular interest right now. All classes and off-specs are welcome too but we could really do with a few more mages, warlocks, shamans and monks in the house :smiley:

• Raiding on Sunday/Tuesday nights (Invites at 21:15 server time - usually finishing around 23:00 server time)
  • Friday M+ targeting keys at M+8 and above
  • Thursday M+ targeting lower keys for practice/gear/alts
  • Other random ad-hoc outings

We’re a friendly, non-toxic and thoroughly chilled guild, feel free to say hello in-game or reply here and one of us will reach out!

1 Like

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to update to say we are now 6/10 Normal Sanctum and 3/10 HC Sanctum, with progress made on boss no 4. The main thing holding us back is that we are short on team members.

We are still looking for some DPS and a tank to join our team for raids and M+. Bonus points if you’re a DPS with a healing or tanking offset that can be used as backup when needed :wink:
Ideally, we’d like a mage, warlock, monk and shaman to join the team, but if you don’t play these classes, you are still welcome!

If you’re interested, please get in touch sheira#1910 or find us in-game :slight_smile:

Hi all!

We are still looking for a few DPS and a Tank to join our friendly, non-toxic guild! We understand the festive period is coming up, but would like to get to know you better! Gear up with us by pushing some Keystones (all difficulties are possible!) and start the new raiding season together with a nice and friendly group!

If you have any questions, do not hesitate! :slight_smile:

Hello.

Your guild woke my curiousity. I am tank/dps warrior player. If you can, add my discord: THS#5495 for more detailed chat :slight_smile: I hope you’ll have a good one!

Hi Remorsanity, that’s great to hear! :smiley: I’ve just sent a battletag request, but won’t be online again until tomorrow evening. I wish I had seen your reply earlier today xD

Still looking for friendly and mature people: Tank or DPS preferably! Feel free get in touch! We promise you a warm welcome! :slight_smile:

Hi everyone!

Just an update to say we are still looking for DPS to join our friendly (normal and HC) raid team, as well as our M+ teams. We’re looking to restart raiding in January.

We’d love to have a flexible tank join our team too - someone who is happy to switch between DPS and tank depending on the night’s availability.

We’re currently full on healers - but DPS with healing offsets for backup get bonus points! :smiley:

Our raid nights are Sun and Tues, M+ are Thurs (0-7) and Friday (8+) 21:15-23:00 Server time.

If you join before the 10th, you’ll also be able to take part in our guild secret santa :smiley:

If you’re interested, please get in contact sheira#1910 or apply at (http://)soulcrusaderseu(.)enjin(.)com

Hi all!

We are still looking for a few DPS and a Tank to join our friendly, non-toxic guild! Our raid nights are Sun and Tues, M+ are Thurs (0-7) and Friday (8+) 21:15-23:00 Server time. Our learning/practice runs (M0-7) on Thursday evenings in the same time slot. If you’re interested, please get in contact sheira#1910 or apply at (http://)soulcrusaderseu(.)enjin(.)com

1 Like

Hi everyone!

I hope you’re all surviving the bustle and extra work this time of year brings (or already enjoying some hard-earned rest :slight_smile: )

We are still recruiting for our friendly raid team (Normal and HC) and M+ teams - primarily ranged DPS; a DPS with a viable tanking offset for a reserve tank gets bonus points! :smiley:

Please get in touch sheira#1910 or apply at (http://)soulcrusaderseu(.)enjin(.)com

Looking forward to hearing from you! :slight_smile:

Additional updates; more ranged DPS would be really helpful at the moment; hunters, priests, mages, warlocks, boomies - all helpful!

All classes and off-specs are welcome too but in particular off-spec tanks and healers so that we can build out the raid options.

We’re a friendly, non-toxic and chilled guild, feel free to say hello in-game, reply here or use the URL posted by Lakshmii above and one of us will reach out!

1 Like

Just another update - we’ve thoroughly enjoyed returning to Sanctum in January with the new additions to our raid team and did a good clear of farm bosses on our first night. Our second night saw the progression bosses going down easily and a new first kill on Guardian! We’re working on Fatescribe tonight :smiley:

We’re still recruiting DPS, so if you’re interested, please contact me sheira#1910 Lakshmii#0552 or apply at (http://)soulcrusaderseu(.)enjin(.)com

Hi everyone!

Just an update to say we are still looking for DPS to join our friendly (normal and HC) raid team, as well as our M+ teams.

We are working to push past Fatescribe this weekend :slightly_smiling_face:

We’re still recruiting DPS, so if you’re interested, please contact sheira#1910 Lakshmii#0552 or apply at (http://)soulcrusaderseu(.)enjin(.)com

Hiya! Just a little update - we have thoroughly enjoyed getting back into raiding this year and our fantastic team has been growing nicely.
We’ve been enjoying loads of M+ runs of varying difficulty levels - both scheduled and ad hoc - and have killed the last 3 bosses in Sanctum Normal without too much difficulty. So we’re now at SoD N 10/10 and HC 3/10. We are returning to HC to see how we get on in there this time - and are very much looking forward to exploring the new raid next month :smiley:

We still have space for some friendly DPS team players, so if you’re interested, please check our information, including guild rules and D&R charter and application at [http://]soulcrusaderseu[.]enjin[.]com or get in touch via b-tag sheira#1910 or DC Lakshmii#0552

Hi all,

An update - we are still recruiting DPS, with Sepulcher of the First ones normal going well, first couple of bosses down and solid progress on learning the new fights. We are getting stuck into the new M+ season with progression for guildies at all key levels. Ranged and melee DPS welcome, including utility spec DPS.

See Laks’ instructions in the original post to get in touch and we look forward to meeting you in game!

1 Like