Sound Issies

Since returning to the game a few months ago I have come across a constant annoying sound problem.
It basically seems like sound effects and maybe sometimes ambient sounds ‘looping’ and following me to another zone and only disappearing when I log out completely and log back in, even doing a /rl does not make it go away.

For instance, I can go to my covenant hall (doesn’t matter which one, I have tested this with 4 characters all on different covenants) I’ll use necro for an example here. I’ll go in, see that one of my buildings needs upgrading, so I press the upgrade button. That plays a sound file which sounds like a bubbling couldron. That sound will stay on repeat in my game until I log out.
When I go near a portal, they have that ‘pulsing magic sound’ (yeah its really hard to describe sounds, who knew?) that sound will then constantly play in my game until I log off.
I make a potion, that sound of making a potion keeps going until I log out completely.
I go to dungeon, the background sounds of that dungeon or that area in the game will then keep going, regardless of what zone I go to next, until I log out completely.
Its got to the point where I have just done ctrl+s and completely turned the sounds off as it is that annoying.
I have actually tried changing to various UIs too. The regular ui as well as many other ones, tried running the game with zero addons, etc, nothing has worked.
Has anyone else had this problem and found a cure?