SP needs a overhaul/rework

So i am not gonna argue you can do pretty okay on SP, because you obviously can.
But holy hell is it not fun knowing you will be trained nonstop, and our keystones (idols) are incredibly boring and undertuned - atleast if you compare it with any other classes.

• Also i feel like our spec is bloated between mind spike, flay and Mind blast. Not that it matters because you won’t cast any.

Our utility is obviously still very strong, and the only reason we are viable.

Personally i am tired of being forced into playing a support, after all priest only have one DPS spec - maybe let it DPS ?
Also we either need stronger dispell protection, or a serious ramp on direct damage…

This is obviously just a rant, but i feel so utterly sad that SP feels so bad/unfun to play.

Take away a bit of my utility and let me do some pump i’d be 100% down for that.

What do you guys think? - am i the only one having such an awful time?

TLDR: Not having fun, i belive SP needs a Rework or very serious overhaul .

3 Likes

Starting the SP music.

1 Like

Rework?
Its was just a number tuning that sent us from god mode…to current state.

i honestly don’t like the current itteration of SP that much, so yea - think they should work on talents and spells a bit.

1 Like

This is just a legion rework with stressform void bolt.

I think shadowlands season4 is the best state shadow ever been in modern time due to blinks from covenants helping us in dire need. Else I liked wod shadow with cascade.

Personally i think they should add Door of shadows to shadow priest and Soulshape to holy and dicipline also Silence should be for all speccs not only shadow.

I think they should add new ending talents make mind spike deal 25% aoe spread so you don’t have to spam mind flay on aoe.

Make Mind blast spread VT
Make Shadowword death spread SW:P

Make Mindbender a permanent pet that cleaves like BM hunters pets.
Revert mind sear back to a builder.
Add back Cascade instead of halo and divine star

Make Void form and Dark Ascension Instant cast for Pve.

I don’t like this version either is just very boring seeing Monks doing 370k meanwhile your at 70 -140k due to mind sear never up when you need it.

Remove Pi and add Hero instead and make stamina 5% haste buff instead of stamina

Then make Physic scream an range 40 yards Interrupt so you don’t have to stand near tank to aoe interrupt-

Like I know priest can do damage its just very boring.

I feels like an empty shell compared to SL 4

Also make Pyshic Link Deal damage when you do devouring plague and Mind sear as well.

Make Silence a 24 sec cd instead of 40.

remove shadowcrash i hate this ability also when it miss.

lastly can you please make shadowform optional.-

also make Dispersion reduce 100% damage instead of 75%

Blizzard should care more for priest in general DF feels lacklusting clostrocpok

1 Like

I don’t think it’s unfun personally.

But if they were to rework, i would like to return to legion voidform, and they should fix the bugs, and some of the interactions.

It’s ridiculous that idol of c’thun does not work with screams of the void. For example.

But please, this has been asked for forever.

Please give us a way to turn off shadow form at least outside of combat.

Problems i think shadow has is mobility (wish we had doors of shadows like we had in Shadowlands) like blizzard can add that instead of feathers and for DICI and Holy you get Soulshadpe. It feels like too much buttons to press and Mindbender isnt used like it was in shadowlands i kind of miss having that. I rather have that over the void torrent like can’t blizzard make all abilitys shadow has do damage with PL just saying.

I think they should care as much they do pritty much all other classes like priest has no mobility (blinks) nor Silence on healers :stuck_out_tongue: like the new class feels way better.

yeah agree :stuck_out_tongue: would be nice addition.

This version is weird. Why is Mind sear a spender?

lol It feels weird .

We are solid in raids and in mythic+ no need for a rework, our rotation has improved significantly compared to shadowlands mindsear & searing nightmare spam. We have ability apply vampiric touch to multiple targets and many options for builds and our single target does 60% cleave, like what is the problem with the spec?

Your not all alone in that belief i dislike that on some places the crash spell miss and you have to spend 1min applying dots all over mean while mr Monk and fury warrior is doing 270k dps meanwhile im at 90k

Also dont get mind spike or mind flay its confusing or why Mind sear is a spender.

It feels super wonky and weird like wut :stuck_out_tongue: No CCS no Combat ress or hero or team role just pi and nothing lol 45 sec CD on Interupt and holy and Dici don’t even have interupt.

Wont talk about aoe since there is just bad design all across the board.

1 Like

It feels just frustrating every other specs has 2 buttons and it its simple shadow has million of buttons but only 1% that works half the time to deal top dps.

I’m starting to wonder if blizzard just likes to make us lack lusting each ex pack since legion.

I can agree on this it also feels super weird our aoe is not spamable.

All i can say it feels weird bad wonky boring 0 ideas behind it needs a rework by a team that cares.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.