Spanish server NOW

Spanish Server Now!

Giving the Spanish their own server would benefit everyone.

do it! by God’s love

Spanish absolutely deserve to get their own server or they are entitle to hate Blizz forever.

Yes please, spanish server

spanish server now please! this is a must!

1 Like

you can have youre server or even 2 from my part , but dont come QQQQ ??? months for a free char move to englisch server after id died

world 2 spoken most language SPANISH and no SERVER. Nice trolling Blizzard.

1 Like

Please we need spanish server too.

3 Likes

Actually let’s create new English server called Armada:D

server spanish my brudda

It makes no sense whatsoever to keep opening EU PvP servers every couple of hours, but still no Spanish servers… like WTH???

The Spanish community deserves a server (if not two) of its own, this is a win-win solution for EVERYONE.

+1 to the Spanish servers!!!

3 Likes

Wrost launch ever. All ENG servers with huge queues. You start a character in a new one and several hours later the realms has long queues. Jump to another one, start again, and so on. You’re creating a lot of new PvP ENG Servers. Create the SPANISH tab and give us a PvP and a PvE servers. We prefer to get the risk of low population in the future tan wait hours and hours in queues.

4 Likes

I can’t understand that four realms have been released today and no one of them for spanish community

2 Likes

maybe Blizzard in case they don’t give spanish people a server… should said it clearly

1 Like

I don’t really understand why suddenly there is a need for a Spanish realm. Do the Spanish speaking community have a specific Spanish realm on retail? And if no, then why is one needed now?

we do have spanish servers in retail. :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes, we’ve.

Then why on earth don’t you have one on classic, come on Blizz! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yes, they should. We need a blue answer in this thread.

3 Likes