Spark of Ingenuity crafting in 10.1

is there a way to adjust ilvl for spark of ingenuity crafts since there is no access to primal focus anymore? Or are those virtually useless since basic craft is below world quest drops?

You can have Enchanted Shadowflame Crests crafted to be used as optional reagents in crafts.

They allow for levels up to 437 (Wyrm) or even 447 (Aspect).
There’s even a Whelpling-version for it allowing crafted-rares to be up to 404.

You can only increase the ilvl of ingenuity crafted items if you already have a primal infusion that you made before 10.1 dropped. It isn’t possible to make primal infusion any more.

it doesn’t work with ingeunity crafts

yeah that’s what I was afraid of :confused:

Ingenuity is dead with the introduction of crests and sparks of shadowflame.

Actually, I think you can still make them, as they still drop, but the only place I have seen them drop is from Vault raid (as I am trying to get the mythic Eranog ring from there).

It isn’t really optimal though.

Primal chaos is dead so there’s nothing to combine them with.

You do not need Primal Chaos for them. I just tried with the normal version (Primal Focus) as I still have craploads of them in my Monk’s bank. I can still combine them to create Primal infusion.

What are you combining them with? It used to be primal chaos.

Nothing. You only need the 10 primal focus to create a primal infusion now.

Essentially they are still kinda worthless though as Sparks do not drop anymore.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.