Spark of Ingenuity not rewarded after quest?

Hello,

Pretty weird issue here - I finished the Campaign quest till Tyr challenge - where you craft the Spark - and after completing the quest, I never received the Spark.

The quest bugged for me and in WoWhead ppl found out that if you delete the quest item and then repick the quest ( where you still get another Spark to craft ) the quest will fix itself.

After completing nothing in my bags. Is there a way to fix that or I’m -1 spark behind this week :?

PS - contacted blizz but got sent to community pages

1 Like

same problem. didnt recive the item. no answer on my ticket :frowning:

exact same issue. same problem with the quest, abandoned it and discarded the item, restasrted the quest and was able to turn it in but no spark of ingenuity rewarded. Customer support only sent me an autmatic reply to go check wowhead or the forum (lol) and closed the ticket (gigalol).

I checked my sparks yesterday to create my embellished item and realised i only have 1 spark, i have done all 3 challenges and crafted 1 set of wrists meaning im missing 1. Did anyone get this problem fixed?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.