Spark of Life - The Waking Shores Quest Woes

Hey fellow adventurers,

I’ve been struggling with the “Spark of Life” quest in The Waking Shores this week, and I wanted to share my experience and see if others are facing similar challenges.

On several characters, completing this quest has proven to be quite the ordeal. The main issue I’m encountering is the lack of world quests and side activities in The Waking Shores, making it challenging to progress efficiently. Specifically, the shortage of Expedition satchels in the area is making things even more frustrating.

I’ve had smoother experiences in other zones, but this one seems to be a bit of an outlier. I’m wondering if anyone else has noticed this and if there are any tips or strategies to make the quest more manageable. Are there certain times of the day when more activities are available, or is it just a matter of waiting for respawns?

I’ve tried using the Group Finder to join forces with fellow players, but it still feels like there’s a scarcity of things to do. Any insights or shared experiences would be greatly appreciated!

Let’s use this space to discuss the challenges we’re facing in The Waking Shores and hopefully come up with some solutions together.

Happy questing!

Yeah, it’s mainly in this area that i’ve had trouble with doing it ‘‘peacefully’’. Best you can do is wait on the daily pvp world quest as it gives quite a few sparks at a time without fighting anyone even.

Yeah I opened the map and saw 3 world quests. I decided to not do it this week.

You also earn sparks by killing rares and players.

Go to custom Premade Groups, then Custom and search for a sparks group. There’s always plenty, and it’s really quick if you get in a good layer. It’s also fun, even when you die :slight_smile:

Grab the shovels from the rep vendor, get rare scanner = 5 sparks per dirt pile.
World quests = 15 sparks…
Per kill = 5 sparks…

Did 2 rares and got no sparks but killing players yes.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.