Spartan! What is your profession?

Hello,

I want to know what professions will help my fury warrior.
On the warrior itself I have engineering and blacksmith, but I have an alt with no professions.
What’s your suggestion?
Should I go for food and flask? If so, then I’ll have to buy materials because I have no gathering skills right?

And on a different note - what’s your opinion on tailoring? Does it make good money?

Food is a secondary profession, you can have it on your main. If you wanna be flask sufficient then go for herbalism and alchemy

You can have cooking on any character because it’s a secondary profession. I usually maintain cooking on the main only

You should choose at least one profession that creates useful gear for you to wear since it’s easy to obtain mythic ilvl gear.

Alchemy for big money
Engineering for big fun

So if I understand correctly, I can have food on my warrior as 2nd. And herb+alch on my alt and enjoy?

Btw can I make stuff like F.E.A.S.T? That makes you well fed in 1 bite?

You can have eng + bs and food on your warrior.

And yes alchemy herb on alt

1 Like

Alch and ench are you best bets for gold making.

Take tailoring and maybe LW on an alt for Enchanter or herb for alch, it’s hard to make any profits if you don’t farm your own mats

If you don’t mind farming herb should still net you a decent amount of gold per hour but nowhere what it used to (maybe 10-20k an hour ?)

On its own it doesn’t sell much, maybe a few Boe for 5~15k or buffs. But it does craft the cheapest green item (less than 25g each on my server) which means it’s the best way to generate expulsom on any of your characters (tailor craft, sends to alt, alt scrap the gear)

There’s a shuffle you can make with tailor, LW and ench. Craft linen bracers, scrap the greens de the blues. Craft Epic bracers with lw, de them.

There’s another one but I forgot how it exactly works, they pretty much DE most of the greens past a certain point and craft wands. More efficient but much more time consuming.

1 Like

You can have 2 main proffesions per character and all of the secondary proffessions.

Cooking fishing are secondary proffesions.

Alchemy,herbalism,engineer,mining, tailoring,enchanting,leatherworking,skining, jewelcrafting are main proffesions.

Best combined are alchemy+herbalism,jewelcrafting+mining,tailoring+enchanting,leatherworking+skining,blacksmith+mining,engineer+mining.

These are best combined because the items you farm from these proffesions are used in the other proffesions for crafting.
Except tailoring,cloth drops from mobs or from scrapping and you can disenchant the items you make from tailoring.

What proffesion you choose depends also somewhat on the char you play.
Except maybe alchemy and herbalism thy are usefull for any character.

If you play a warrior it is best to take for example blacksmith and mining.
If you pay on alts aswell you can take alchemy herbalism.
So you can craft bop gear for the warrior and craft pre pots,healing pots,flasks on the alt for raiding pvp m+ etc.

In your case i would take mining and skinning as proffesions for the alt thy provide most items you need for blacksmithing and engineering on your main.

1 Like

Btw for alch and ench you need to do the tool of the trade questlines and get the rank 3 recipes before hoping to earn any profits.

These are absolutely required, if you want to learn more check out the tool of the trade on wowhead.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.