Spec changing in bg waiting room

Can we have this feature back now? Why was it even removed in the first place?

think because people used to get in to bg fast by que for healer then switch to dps inside

maby they should make it so dps can switch to healer but healer cant switch to dps to avoid that problem and since the shortage of healers is the true problem this maby fixes it :3

Or maybe make it so the DPS can swap between DPS specs and healing priests can swap between holy and disc.

It’s only your role that you can’t change. You can switch to other specs of your assigned role, I do it often. Especially on my rogue, since I enjoy outlaw and assassination both.

What you guys doing? I change spec all the time on my DH

Yeah, but thats because they introduced this retarded system where it tries to balance healers.

If we had no matchmaking but then able to change specs (like how it used to be) then it would be fairer and more fun for everyone

You can change it. But not from tank to healer for example.

Because they are all dps speccs?

I can sign as dps but change to tank pre-bg start…

Yeah but that’s obviously not the point here. People should be able to switch to whatever spec they want. The fact healers are a massive force multiplier in a bg, however they do have diminishing returns as when you have too many you can’t kill anything.

Either way, the current system is terrible.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.