Specific Legendaries from Korthia

Good Evening,

I’ve been levelling some alts due to the +50% xp buff and now that my paladin is 60 I’ve realised I have to wait one month to get my legendary memory as I’ve just missed the weekly world boss.

My only other option is to keep buying random memories from Korthia until I get it…

Cmon Blizz let us buy specific ones and save us some time. This time-gating, random reward stuff is why everyone has quit.

I might as well cancel my sub until the boss spawns but i might go back to FF14 instead.

1 Like

Hi there. :slight_smile: It’s not ideal but you can “force” the legendary you want from the Korthia random system by farming out your other legendaries first, I did this on my druid who had an annoying legendary to farm. Don’t forget that for the Castle Nathria ones you can buy them in Zereth Mortis as well.

2 Likes

The Dredger near the Enlightned repu vendor sells ALL the memories from CN and you even coould buy them for different courencies

In korthia Bonesmith Heirmir sells Chronicle of Lost Memories for 400 Soul Cinders. This item will give your character a random Legendary Pattern that you haven’t obtained

The Chronicle of Lost Memories 15 Grateful Offerings from Covenant Vendors, or 1500 Catalogued Research from Archivist Roh-Suir, or 400 Soul Cinders from Bonesmith Heirmir

1 Like

Thank you, do you need rep to buy the castle ones?

Not as far as I know. :slight_smile:

you will run thorghast and you will like it!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.