Speculation: WoW Classic has more players than retail in the EU and the US

And were is my apology from you and you will never be my mate sorry .

Apology for ?

Accusing me and Trans of being the same person .

The second you stop using space after . , and using the same sentence structere as he is,and you bouth type at the same time in the thread.And you prove that Breweny data regarding argent dawn scan was fake with your own.Savy?

1 Like

post edited

1 Like

Unless you are completely thick which I hope you are not you can only use one char at a time on the forum .Same could be said about you and Brew but iam not that paranoid or dunce to believe you are the same person even though you speak the same .

How can we do that , if we are the same person ?

At first sight though, it looks like it worked. In the last few days I’ve seen several old players coming back to retail and asking for updates on new mechanisms dungeons so, it may be an isolated case, but probably as we go on retail will end up absorbing that part of returning players. For now it’s rather normal to see less activity here, but give them time to come back and then drop 8.2.5, followed by 8.3 announcement and there you have it

post edited

1 Like

Reporting you for blantant harrasement

Trans achivements ……

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/antonidas/transmoggu/achievements/feats-of-strength/raids

Mine

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/turalyon/daestra/achievements/feats-of-strength/raids

Might want to get your facts right .

Could have checked yourself if you were not to busy trolling .

Sorry Trans for linking btw hope it was ok to do so .

Why do you believe Gehennas is the busiest? From my understanding its Firemaw,Shazzrah,Golemagg and then Gehennas.Those where initaly openned.

I kinda feel humiliated

How much more busy ? Since if retail has 100 server With 2000 player and classic 10 with 3000 player there is still a differnece

2 Likes

I did say sorry :frowning:

1 Like

post edited

No m8,you can have on the same bnet account multiple WoW account’s,those achivments are not linked.
Why i said,your punctuation is giving you away when you type.And you never can writ at the same time with tmogu and destra since its diffreint account,so you need to relog.

Doesn’t work like that and you know it so yet again reported for harrasement .

Feel free as i will plead my case.All i did was call out a person using multiple accounts to post behind.

Cringe

Linked battlenet accounts share pets/mounts/toys/rep and achivements .

post edited

So were is your data for Ghen horde then ?

1 Like