Spell reflect

Hello,

I think that the 20% magical damage resistance buff should stay even after a spell is reflected.

Also it will be nice if if reflect ALL spells for the first second so it doesn’t get popped by Fireblast and the like …

I dont know what do you think, but for me it’s a bit frustrating …

1 Like

it will be in df

1 Like

Think this is already the case in DF.

That’d make it OP…
Imagine reflecting a Fear back onto a WL while you also reflect a Pyro back onto a Mage.

2 Likes

If they cast them on reflect, it should be the case :thinking:
Right now reflect get canceled even by their pets …

Then it would need to be made a 3 or 5min cooldown to reflect the absolute monster of a cooldown it would be as it already is op in many situations.

The lock spell reflect already reflect everything for 3 sec … and it’s a 45 sec CD

5 min cd for a 1 sec spell reflection ?

The biggest problem for me is that mage can cast Fireblast while casting a polymorph …
Either make Fireblast not reflectable or make reflect last 0.5 - 1 sec

It’s really useless to press vs mages for example, or vs Demono you will just reflect a pet spell …

(I’m talking from PVP perspective)

They should re-add Mass Spell Reflection for all specs as either a talent or PvP talent (probably a PvP talent due to the sheer power of the ability).

Replaces Spell Reflection, 30 second CD, 3 second duration, reflects all spells cast on yourself and allies within 20yd for 3 seconds, reduces magic damage taken by 30% while active.

1 Like

As a warrior main, thematically, mass spell doesn’t work for me.

In my mind a PvP talent such as the following would be great;

Whilst spell reflect is active, the target of your next intervene also receives spell reflection for x seconds. Must stay within 10 yards.

1 Like

When it was a PvP talent in BFA it did reflect all spells cast on you for the duration.
When they changed it to a baseline spell in shadowlands they made it only reflect one.

So the reason for it not reflecting all spells for its duration seems to be designed for PvE rather than PvP.

I hope they make it reflect all spells for its duration again or atleast add it back for PVP.
I loved how it countered druid thorns in BFA.

There are just too many small random spells that can deplete that one charge of spell reflect that in many situations it did practically nothing for you.

If it is a problem for PvE then give big NPC spells the effect to “Dispell” the spell reflect buff after it has been reflected once so we cant reflect a bunch of spells that are meant to be a challenge.

Please let me UNO reverse on druid thorns again…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.