<Spicy Personas> 4/8 M is recruiting!

About us
Spicy Personas is a semi-hardcore guild that was formed in Legion by a group of experienced raiders. What started as a fun idea quickly turned into a tight-knit community that has been expanding ever since.

We are always looking for dedicated, fun people to join us; be that as a social or a raider. We are an exceptionally active community with many of us engaging in other content outside of raids, such as Mythic +, PvP, achievement hunting and other games.

Our main goal is to get Mythic progression each tier while maintaining an amazing environment for our raiding team. Our raids consist our high-quality banter, and we consider that an important part of what makes raiding fun. Even though we banter a lot, we still expect our raiders to understand what it takes to progress on tough bosses.

Previous progression
Antorus, the Burning Throne: 9/11 M
Tomb of Sargeras: 5/9 M

Recruitment
We're currently recruiting the specs listed below to join us as we continue to push through BfA:

DPS
  • Demon Hunter - Havoc
  • Druid - Balance
  • Hunter - Beast Mastery
  • Mages - Any spec
  • Warlock - Affliction

Raiding schedule
This is our raid schedule, all times are listed as server time:

Progression:
- Friday: 9PM ~ 12AM
- Saturday: 9PM ~ 12AM

Optional farm raid
- Wednesday: 8PM ~ 11PM

Contact
For more info, check out our WoWProgress:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/bloodhoof/Spicy+Personas

If you have any questions, or simply want an invite then give me a whisper!

Qualitytime#21804
6/11M now B A Z I N G A
9/11 Mythic as of June 2nd - looking for a resto shaman/disc priest/resto druid to boster our ranks!
Updated our recruitment: check out the list above!
Updated our recruitment post for the people based on our little realm here! Refer to the classes listed in the post - keep in mind all applications will be considered :)
No longer looking for a mage. Looking for a hunter or balance druid AND a healer to complete our roster for Uldir!
We are no longer looking for a warlock. Still looking for a ranged hunter/balance druid and a healer to complete our roster for Uldir.
Updated the post to match out post on the main PvE recruitment forum. Check it out!

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618214158?page=1
No longer looking for a balance druid. Refer to the classes above!
Classes have been updated again, check em out!
We are still recruiting - refer to our WoWprogress our the classlist above
Progression has been updated- we expect to kill G'huun shortly! As so- we are still recruiting balance druids to help us out with our upcoming mythic progression!
I have updated the post and the classes we are recruiting: take a look and contact me if it peaks your interest!
Updated our progression + updates our recruitment list