<Spire> (H) - recruiting - mature guild (25+ y.o.) dungeons/raiding

Hi,

We have founded Spire as a guild for more mature players who would like to play with other like minded individuals. We are a relatively new guild but growing fast (50+ players), we are currently all questing and grouping for dungeons but our aim is to raid once enough of us have hit lvl 60. The age limit is more of a guide than a rule, we just want friendly, helpful and social people with as little drama as possible.
Most if not all of our members have either vanilla experience or retail experience, I myself played from the week of the release of the original game and raided everything through to the end of TBC, now I’m back after 9 years and wanting to build my own guild this time around. Raiding wise the ultimate aim would be to raid on week days, around or after 9pm so we can can all continue to have lives outside of the game.
Whilst we currently only have a discord, an old school forum is in the making, personally i prefer forum posting more than discord but we will have both.
If you would like to play with a more mature and diverse group of guildies, who generally play later at night, and are interested in chatting and helping each other out, then whisper Cowslap, Parsnips or Insertcoin in game and we will invite you. We are casting a pretty wide net at the moment so there are no conditions for joining, just try and be a decent person and you will fit right in.

hf, gl.

Polite and friendly bunch of lads - make sure you’re here for the next game of Rockbusters. Get your clues ready.

I’m Alleriasa and I approve of this message.

Hi Cowslap, still recruiting?