/spit has been removed

Not to mention real game development is “halted”, meanwhile they’re putting time, resources and devs into solving “issues” like this.

I am not even surprised by Blizzard incompetence at this point.

5 Likes

Instead of removing things constantly why not add new emotes for god sake…

6 Likes

Next up: /sit has been removed :joy:

2 Likes

Yes because we are all sitting in AH right now :smiley: :smiley:

Well, there’s also a /dump, but that’s not an emote

Good…it was a lousy idea to include that emote in the first place, it just encourages toxicity.
:partying_face:

It’s amazing what people’s imagination can do.
I was doing a WoTLK dungeon. The one Thrall evades and meets Taretha.
A player was playing a Zandalari feral Druid.
He placed his character behind Taretha NPC in animal form.
He than spammed /sit.

First I was like: “WTF IS THIS GUY DOING ??” :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Than I was like: “AAAAHHHH !” :astonished:

Cheers.

3 Likes

I would be fine with the removal of the spit emote, (wich im not by principle), if they replaced it with the emote /Oh no. Anyway

i think its bugged. just bug report

Do other emotes work? Or is it purely spit?

I see Asmon is taking the news well :face_with_hand_over_mouth: considering he is a big instigator of the undesirable behaviour in the first place:-

3 Likes

It works for me
https://imgur.com/QTRSh0g
[edit]
Nevermind, that’s been about TBC the whole time.

2 Likes

It’s only on the TBC PTR atm as far as I’m aware, it’s not gone live to any game version so far.

Guy who just a week ago says “direct anger at those who deserve it, not randomly, it’s not cool” now posting smarmy comments about emoting to do just that when he endorsed and encouraged it.

This is why I can’t take him seriously.I want to believe he meant every word of his “don’t harass the people making different choices to you” vid but I just can’t.

2 Likes

It is a completely repulsive move to stop people/spitting on mount buyers in TBC, and that is the ONLY reason.

Of course they are exploiting the current events to justify it.

Good in a way. Perhaps people will be more creative and whisper them in detail about why they are contributing to the destruction of Classic.

The word toxic these days… thrown around so easily. If /spitting on store mount booster kids is toxic, then they are just as toxic by adding to the go-go cashswipe culture which is much of why the game, rather amusingly, is so full of unpleasant players. I don’t think showing dislike for players activities really counts as toxic, because it is not a personal insult-- since that isn’t possible as they are complete strangers.

My how we live in a world of delicate fairies. No sense of proportionality these days is there.

So that’s how they are fixing “toxicity” in games. In a meanwhile boosting, token and lfg are staying untouched. Seriously I want this game to die so these incompetent devs will have to work on a new thing instead of ruining my favourite game over and over again. Look at what they did in last 6-8 years is seriously depressing.

2 Likes

Lol this. Pandaren got these well animated expressive faces 9 years ago and since that time they have not done a single thing with it.

A Pandaren character still cannot determine whether to smile, frown, look at you with disbelief, raise her eyebrows, make a toothy grin instead of the standard giggle, look despondent, shed a tear, get blood-shot eyes out of anger, or anything else of the sort.

And they wonder why people think the RP side of the game has been neglected.

Spitting is disgusting anyway.

Be careful now with the /flirt

1 Like

True, true
A good girl never spits!

4 Likes