/spit has been removed

so appearently they decided to make it so you can no longer /spit on people.

this is on the PTR - which means the next patch for TBC will fix /spit - you can still use it on live for now.

so the solution to their employees sexually harrasing each other is removing /spit? why stop there? please rename the game to ‘‘world of lovecraft’’ and make the next exspansion called ‘‘world of lovecraft: revenge of the plushees’’ .

expansion features:

• replace all weapons with plushees.
  • frost mages now throw snowballs.
  • replace all mage firespells with water spells.
  • rename death strike to cuddle.
  • remove the ability to die, instead you get knocked out.
  • replace the spirit healer with a giant plushee that whispers you encouraging and loving messages everytime you are ‘‘knocked out’’.
92 Likes

Bit early for an April Fool or late, depending on your outlook.

10 Likes
1 Like

Works fine:-

2 Likes

this is on the PTR - which means the next patch for TBC will fix /spit - you can still use it on live for now.

10 Likes

“we will address toxicity ingame. By censoring emotes! That will show them!”

Yeah…i dont think this is going to work in the way you want to bobbie.

33 Likes

And who cares about /spit?

90% of times was used on a toxic way.

18 Likes

Stick that in your opening post :wink:

4 Likes

you are right, fixed it, sorry

3 Likes

Define toxic. Also its been in the game since Vanilla. If they want to battle toxicity ingame then that is probably by far the least effective way.

5 Likes

Asmongold fans spiting on people with store mount cause their god told them to.

People spiting on deluxe edition people on TBC cause their god told them to.

Do you need more examples?
People are free to not like the store stuff that blizzard added on game, but spit on the players who bought it? That is just toxic.

13 Likes

I presume it will be for both TBC and Retail if it goes ahead.

1 Like

Good news, none can spit on someone after he killed that player multiple times. :smiling_imp:

Cheers.

4 Likes

in that case it makes me wonder what they will do to stop people from t-bagging each other instead, remove the ability to sit? or ban people that do it?

5 Likes

As much as I dislike them removing things that have been in the game for years I’ll still say this is good, it was a stupid emote anyway.

12 Likes

Good change. Long overdue.

At least when i teabag people it’s after they are dead so there’s no doubt as to who the alpha panda was.

6 Likes

So spitting on Azshara in Eternal Palace will no longer make her go mad mad? :worried:

4 Likes

Well, it won’t fix anything if they do not remove the “/me spits on %t”.
Not that I think it needs fixing anyway…

2 Likes

Bann them. Would fall under harassment and intent is clear.

Read above.

Yes. Because 2 examples over the course of 16 years are nothing that would support your case. In fact quite the opposite.

Yeah read above.

3 Likes

Precisely.

2 Likes