[Spoiler] And the true savior of Azeroth is

Sylvanas!

No, really.

The reason we can get to N’zoth and deal the final blow is because we have Xal’atath. We have the knife because Wrathion got it from Azshara, who had it because it was sent to her by Sylvanas.

You could say this was random coincidence, but look back in the patches to what Sylvanas actually said:

“War is a living thing. It writhes, it grows, twisting and turning until its final form is revealed. This war is about to shift yet again. And it will be this blade that guides our way to victory.”

And in the end, the blade guided us to victory against a growing, twisting monstrosity released from the ongoing war. So yeah, Sylvanas saved the world. While those rebelling against her worked with Jaina and unleashed N’zoth in the first place.

5 Likes

…Sylvanas also sent us directly to Azshara to free him, though…

But nice that you think Sylvanas has that much trust in the abilities of toy soldiers in tin plate. Good thing to bet the fate of the world on. Totally benevolent, that one.

Not to mention she only got Xal’atath… because N’zoth gave it to her, really. And for some reason he left it with Azshara after taking her in instead of… you know, not doing that. Genius.

9 Likes

You’re missing the true hero here. Sylvanas did mail the knife to Azshara, but she didn’t just stumble on it. A tentacled someone gave it to her.

I think we have to appreciate N’zoth. He did take out N’zoth after all.

14 Likes

Down with N’zoth! All hail N’zoth!

8 Likes

but you know, that is worst way to save azeroth. All hail the worst savior of azeroth.

I’d like to also give special thanks to Zul. If it weren’t for him trying to get G’huun out and breaking the protection around Uldir, basically forcing people to go in and fight, MOTHER would not have been there to help Magni do… essentially everything. Although technically he also did that because G’huun messed with his visions, so should we be thanking G’huun?

7 Likes

Yep, a blood elf thread.

4 Likes

well it is littel bit more trickier that that, have to rember the old gods are creations of the void lords, so who says that the old gods are in full controll of the void lords, N´zoth doesnt die, just his avatar, considering this, and everything could have an explenation that makes sence.
the void lord wanted sylvanas to get the dagger, so she could give it to Azhara, what N´zoth most likely knew would betray him, he most likely also knew that Sylvanas would open a gateway to the shadowlands, to unleash something far worse than a old god, considering when we fight N´zoth we have given Sylvanas time to do what ever she likes, only Tyrande is after her.
this could indicate that the Jailer is actualy an void lord, or someone realy close to the void lords, someone way more powerful than an old god ever was.

No, the true saviors of Azeroth are Sylvanas’ parents 'cause they got dirty one night.

No the true savior of Azeroth is Sargeras

No really

The reason Sylvanas had the dagger in the first place was because Sargeras (glory to his name) stabbed the planed and shadow priests (and others) decided to cleanse it with their artefects and then trow em away.

You could say that this was random coincidents, but if you think about it it makes sense. While Sylvanas was playing 5D chest our great and benevolent lord and savior Sargeras (all hail) busted out his 12D chest that he had from pre-titan school from his garage and came up with the plan to stab the planed so the incompetent shadow priests could trow away their knifu , wich then can be claimed by Sylvanas , then given to Azshara so she could unleash N’zoth, then betraying him kinda off so she can get captured and then give the dagger to us so we can give it to Wrathion so we can kill N’zoth. Alot of giving and passing going on with this plan but sargeras damn it it just makes sense.

Also N’zoth kinda forgot he was an old god and about the knifu so he let Azshara keep the dagger while she “imprisoned”.
Also Also great add fight ,but when do i get to fight N’zoth.

1 Like

More than that, without the incident at the Well of Eternity, the Highborne would never have been exiled and Windrunners parents would never have met, nor would Azshara have become a squid to unleash N’zoth.

Truly a strategic mastermind.

So you’re saying the Night Elves are to blame? I can get on board with that.

And Amonet is correct. Y’all are alive thanks to what we did in Legion. I and my brothers and sisters of the Conclave will not be erased.

1 Like

In a game of 5d chess, there are no innocents, only degrees of guilt.

2 Likes

:black_heart::sparkles: Victory For Sylvanas :sparkles::black_heart:

2 Likes

But no no the real hero is MOTHER, Magni kept taking credit for everything.

MY BLOOD FO GUHUUN!

US!

No, really.

The reason we can get to N’zoth and deal the final blow is because we have Xal’atath. We have the knife because Wrathion got it from Azshara, who had it because it was sent to her by Sylvanas who got it from us, unfortunately in the meantime they used it to free N’zoth in the first place.

Us of course! We did most of the work. :grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.