*SPOILER* New Love Is in the Air Patch/Trading Post 10.2.5

if i can be bothered to collect it and if i still play around valentines day. It kind of reminds me of some very ugly tmog i have on my dwarf priest if you removed those ugly shoulders

2 Likes

It’s the fact that I’d be throwing away tender, but otherwise, I might actually go out of my way to NOT get this reward. It’s really that horrendous to me.

Oh lord it’s like something from Sailor Moon :nauseated_face:

I like the mount but everything else can BURN!

4 Likes

Yet another hideous mount, probably the ugliest so far

1 Like

Well… the dark outfit is kinda cool.

2 Likes

These wings look pretty sweet too

2 Likes

I be da one named saila moon, mon!

2 Likes

Clearly suits you.

Okay the wings and roses are fine, and the mount. I just don’t like the anime-esque outfit. I can see people making gnomes with the chibimoon hairstyle and this outfit and UGH :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

I dislike that there’s no cool and fancy looking outfit designed to be conventionally attractive on male characters.

1 Like
2 Likes

a tuxedo with current grahpics would been cool. the one we have is ancient looking

2 Likes

Posting that was downright cruel, well done!

I don’t know what i like most about the outfits: That they actually look very good, that they really put the wind up the “Warcraft must be grittier than a gravel tennis court!”-crowd, or the people with male Orc or Tauren avatars saying they’ll look so good in them.

I’m sorry!!

I’m always amused that wowhead puts male humans in most outfits/armour, it’s kind of fun to see variations on twitter etc of other races.

Eye twitches

But tbh it doesn’t look so bad on a Gnome. It may be permissible on a Vulpera.
Edit: I take it back, it looks horrible on everyone. Mostly because it’s a mini skirt BLECH

1 Like

This needs to be purged

2 Likes

Looks like the love themed fox will be a trading post mount rather than something new I have to farm from the event!

1 Like

Guess we know Puny’s main transmog for the next February. xD

1 Like

All this airy fairy stuff for LIITA, and what did we get for Hallows End? A ghost dog and a broom stick.

Nice.