[SPOILER] Theory About Anduins' Sword

In the Sanctum of Domination Cinematic, we see that the Jailer returns Sylvanas’ Soul at the end with a crystal resembling very much the same one he pulled and gave away to a smith when forging Kingsmourne?

Which Soul do you suppose that contains? Most obvious choice for me would be Arthas.

Thoughts?

2 Likes

I hope its Arthas. If only for the sake of sparing him having to participate in this story.

To have the character peace out of all of this, like they did with Garrosh, seems like a blessing.

1 Like

Maybe it Nathanos? I hope not… oh no. I think it is and Blizz is going to use this to explain why Sylvy turned…

It’s probably Arthas yes.

Arthas is the least obvious choice because his soul was good.
If he put Arthas soul in there Anduin would have been an even better person.

Arthas did nothing wrong until he picked up Frostmourne which was the moment he lost his soul. And even then, Arthas was still good enough to keep the scourge from annihilating Azeroth and cross the Jailers plan for him .

It’s definitely Arthas. We are dealing with a narrative team whose shocking twists are on the same level as ‘peek-a-boo’ to an infant, and at least the infant has the excuse of working on object permanence.

This is obvious. Therefore it is true.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.