[Spoilers] Anduin ❤ Wrathion - Let's get physical!

i liked watching anduin have some guts maybe i’ll side with him after all.

Wow. In this short cinematic Anduin showed more emotions than throughout all of BfA. Frustration, anger, sadness and in the end he simply accepts the help of Wrathion because he’s out of options.

He punched Wrathion and was rightfully angry. That’s toxic masculinity. (I’m angry that I have to use such a buzzword, but it wasn’t me it was Golden.)

4 Likes

Anduin really should keep N’zoth around, it humanizes him quite a bit…

1 Like

will prolly get retconned to not actully being anduin,or wrathion making him do iit. or some evil force or something

casue got forbid anduin could be interesting and be anything less then holier then holy mister perfect.

At least Anduin’s argument had quiet some punch.

I would refer to another song:

1 Like

so if they end up together then dips on talia fordragon.

Being boned by Wrathion doesn’t mean that Anduin has no obligation to marry a woman and get an heir, so you might still be out of luck!

at least i still have jaina which i won in a duel. and a few other girls. ^^

Get lost peasant.

who the gnome?

Oh, speaking of gnomes, I just want to say that diaper gnomes are not really my thing. Yikes.

well their racial seems to make them good tanks.

The voluntary aputees creep me out as well…

I mean it’s pretty standard in Cyberpunk-settings to cut off or replace your limps with superior technology (for example in Cyberpunk 2077 you go to a doctor and in a matter of minutes you have replaced your eyes while in CoD: Black Ops 3 soldiers and civilians alike willingly sacrifice their limbs in order to get their hands on the superior stuff).

…but replacing your fingers and hands with clamps doesn’t really look like an upgrade…but a severe downgrade. And in general what we saw on Mechagon is not really convincing either with several mechagnomes suffering from constant malfunctions etc.

Outside of that they are simply ugly…and not being able to wear half of your armor (while having extemely limited customization options), while your pants become diapers doesn’t make it any better.

2 Likes

what? i actelly won jaina in a duel against a warrior at the start of bfa.

I still can’t see Anduin being romantically involved with any male considering a constant written trait for him, is him being attracted to female characters.

Be they draenei or dwarf.

It is always a female, never a male.

Wrathion and Anduin can, at best, have a bromance.

We all know that he’s obviously a degenerate, but why should it hold up to start a relationship with Wrathion?

1 Like

Because he has constantly been written as being attracted to females, draenei and dwarf so far, and never a male and especially not Wrathion.

Not to mention the lack of any kind of hints of romantic attraction between the two.

And not to mention, why should he be with Wrathion, outside of it being just a meme? We already tried a human-dragon coupling with Jaina and Kalecgos… it was stupid then, and it is still stupid.

The dwarf wasn’t Anduins crush tbh. The Draenei, well, he seems to be a butt person which fits to wranduin.

Why not? Imagine that we’ll finally fey rid of him!

Subjective wise it us, but objective…

1 Like

No need for crushes. The mere fact that he is attracted to a female says more than enough, then again, he could be to both genders… but at this point, as much as they have set it up with him being attracted to various females by now, it would be like a ball coming in from the sidelines.

Get rid of which of them?

I don’t really want to get rid of Anduin, he had potential, still has a sliver of potential.

Objectively and subjectively it is a stupid relationship.