SPOILERS How come nobody is talking about Tyrande *SPOILERS*?

There’s nothing that implies Tyrande will die. Just trying to be positive that she gets a new and good story in Ardenweald.

She decided to stop playing:

I will also stop playing when my favorite hero Tyrande will die. But only in the Patch when its will be for 100 % confirmed, that she is dead, and cannot be saved.
Because with those Night Fae magic, I expect a twist, that we lose Tyrande in one Patch, but then we resurrect her in a second. And with that twist we save her from Night Warrior curse.

Elesana is like Lena for the Draenei, she is a fan who can only talk about Night Elves all the time and if they do not always win she complains, and now she says she leaves, but probably will come back later.

When you are a fan of a race only (like me too for Blood Elves), you have to accept defeats just like victories because defeats are still parts of the story of your race that can improve in the future. Because by that logic I should have stopped playing in WC3, when the High Elves lost 90% people to the Scourge (bigger genocide than Teldrassil for sure).

Or when they made the Prince Kael’thas evil and corrupted in TBC and we had to kill him (but at least I got Ashes of Al’ar in my first TK run so I was very happy anyway and finally he’s probably going to be redeemed in Shadowlands).

Or just when they twisted the Blood Elf story so much and made Lor’themar/Rommath look stupid to give a “different” and “edgy” copy of them (Void Elves) to Alleria out of nothing in the Alliance too, realistically the Void Elves would have never been exiled, but either imprisoned, mind-controlled (like the Blood Elves did in TBC) or executed for treason. But in this way the Alliance players wouldn’t have been able to play them.

Or when they changed the focus of the race on Lady Liadrin and Blood Knights so much that they are mostly Light Elves now.

For all these losses I should have stopped playing too. So Elesana is not the only one who doesn’t tolerate what Blizzard does to her own favorite race sometimes, but she has to understand that her views of Tyrande and the Night Elves are just different from the one of Blizzard. Night Elves had their own golden age 10000 years ago, since then they clearly are a declining race, (just like the Trolls and a lot of other races overall), since the Horde reached Kalimdor back then, the Orcs were supposed to be the main powerhouse of the continent, not Night Elves anymore

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.