[SPOILERS] Patch 8.2.5 spoilers

Any spoilers on the Magni and the Azeroth issue?

We do not speak of him in this thread!

Nobody. There is no warchief.

Either its gonna be Anduin, Baine or a team up! Probably Anduin because nobody has a better story then Anduin the noble!

Wait, but she showed up when he got his new ship but not to meet out Justice against the Horde in Orgrimmar, nor when Queen Azshara popped up her ugly fishhead and now vengeance is consuming her? Great theyā€™re gonna make her and Malfurion new raid bosses facepalm

They will, by making them the villians and then the players will be those loyal to Manduin because reasonsā€¦

Does Blizzard have the balls to turn Tyrande into a raid boss?

Good question, time will tell. I donā€™t think itā€™s beyond the pale, but, wait and see I guess.

I can already imagine the reaction of the playerbaseā€¦

I sincerely expect a story development along the lines of ā€œTyrande has been driven mad by the power of the Night Warrior and needs to be put down for the Greater Good. Also, the Night Warrior stuff was evil and corrupting all along.ā€

The problem is, no matter what happens a part of the playerbase will be outraged over it. Thereā€™s no story decision that can be made without some group being salty, unfortunately.

Blizzard never stop to think of new ways to grind the night elves into dust.

1 Like

Iā€™m aware, hopefully baine this time around.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/450362952860696586/626107543911137283/unknown.png

What if Ussohā€™s vision was still correct and Sylv easily telefrags Baine while heā€™s ā€˜recoveringā€™ in Thunder Bluff lmao

Thatā€™s too much of a good twist for Blizzard to perform correctly.

1 Like

You canā€™t make everyone happy with a story.

But you can make most people happy about it. A majority of people enjoying the story with only the small squeaky voice of the angry minority.

WoWā€™s story in BfA has made a lot of unhappy peopleā€¦ Itā€™s only exacerbated by the terrible PVE up to 8.2.

1 Like

Also just wanna say that itā€™s totally cool that Saurfang took 3 patches to decide Makā€™gora-ing Sylv was the way to go. Sure all those Horde troops and the Zandalari are chuffed about that one.

Oh well, at least he got a heroā€™s funeral :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree that the story and the pacing of it has been rather bad this expansion, thereā€™s no doubt about it. Iā€™m not sure if the majority is happy with the story, Iā€™d say Iā€™m mostly ā€˜contentā€™ with it, as in, it couldā€™ve been worse, but it couldā€™ve been much better too.

For me this is even worse than WoDā€™s story for many reasons.

WoD had nothing but at least we could dodge it.

BfA is forcing a story onto us that nobody enjoys except that small minority whoā€™ll eat anything Blizzard publishes. In the end, the faction war turned out to be another Horde VS Horde and the Alliance is there tooā€¦

I wonder where we saw that story again :thinking:?

In the end, canā€™t wait for next expansion which normally should be good considering the cyclical nature of WoW expansions. (Vanilla, TBC, WotLK being good, Cata being bad, Mop being good, WoD being bad, Legion being good, BfA being bad.).

1 Like

Itā€™s kind of a stalemate isnā€™t it, nobody wins - we all lose as sylvanas flies away

Exactly!

The story erases all sense of real stakes. Heck, even Azeroth slowly dying is barely taken serious by the world itself.

TBH, I myself am curious how this will reflect in RP once it goes live.