[SPOILERS] Patch 8.3 Thread (Visions of N'zoth)

Well, you can get a human as the King of Gnomes if you’d like… human potential and all that.

:nauseated_face:

Please refrain from telling such horror stories.

THink about the children!

The High King of Gnomes; Turalyon.

Knowing Blizzard it would be Anduin anyways…

THeir technology is actually another form of The Light, which they suddenly worship :wink:

In Battle for Azeroth Season 4, the maximum stats on rewards from Mythic Keystone dungeons will be increasing, with item level continuing to improve up through Mythic 15. Completing a Mythic 15 dungeon in Season 4 will award item level 475 gear in the weekly chest (this is equal to Mythic raid quality), and the maximum end-of-run reward will be iLvl 465.

With this change, we seek to better calibrate rewards to the difficulty of high-end Mythic Keystone dungeons, as well as to ensure that in the absence of the random chance for Warforged/Titanforged gear in Season 4, players still have an opportunity to earn rewards from the Mythic Keystone Dungeon system that are equivalent to high-end raiding and PvP loot.

Fantastic news, gang.

Looking good.

5 Likes

Flat and ugly, imo. They’d better add another effect on, because this is just normal eyes, but glowing, as opposed to the whispy eyes blizzard suggests with a lot of their armor and art of DKs.

5 Likes

Unfortunately, we’re going to get the usual glow sprite at best. The cool smokey eyes are probably going to stay in the realm of cinematics.

Another addition to my long list of reasons to hate Demon Hunters, gotcha.

5 Likes

You got it right.

1 Like

I take these over recolored smokey DH eyes tbh. If we can’t get super good smokey effect then I’d rather have none at all.

cool eyes i like them : )

After looking on Wowhead’s dressing room, I’m now about 5x as peeved with the new eyes as before. They no longer glow in any helmets, which was about the single most defining feature of a death knight.

1 Like

At least there is eye glow built into some DK helmets, such as the first tier of Legion and the blue starting zone set. But I agree, this sucks big time.

I bet blizzard got complaints from tauren players who end up getting four eyes when wearing the startzone helmet… (Yes, that is a thing)

1 Like

Now they’ll get to deal with no eyes :slight_smile:

The wowhead dressing room isn’t 100% accurate. For example it doesn’t show how the mechagnome modifications nearly fully dissapear on most helmets compared to the current ptr.

I like them so far. And as Kershaws says, the dressing room isn’t always accurate where visual effects are concerned.

Dressling room still doesn’t know how to handle Kul Tiran lady’s hair, it pokes through all helms still.

Seems they accelerated this from a Shadowlands feature to 8.3. At long last Shadowmourne and I will be reunited. :blue_heart:

3 Likes