[SPOILERS] Patch 8.3 Thread (Visions of N'zoth)

There can only be one Wielder of Shadowmourne! Cough

Puts in TRP it is purely OOC

Though I am very happy to see Shadowmourne transmogable again I used it up until Warlords of Draenor where I felt like I suffered too much using the model in RP-PVP which lead into taking up another weapon.

And that’s me.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/507/921/8d6.jpg

Not much of a challenge. :slight_smile:

I still think that adding Velves and LFD as DKs is just… Eeeh?

Was it really needed? It’s kinda removing the whole Death is resilient to Void narrative. Yeah sure, the DK state removes all that stuff in favor of Necromantic power but it’s kinda like forcing a piece of puzzle that does fit but gives a mismatched appearance of the whole picture.

All and all WoW’s shtick with having either one end of the extreme or the other doesn’t apply here but the middle ground regarding classes is absolutely awful. You’re not doing it well Blizzard, either give everyone every class or actually learn put restrictions.

1 Like

Not if it means VElves don’t get the whispers anymore.

3 Likes

Which basily makes them recolored Blood Elf DK’s… And incase of the LFD it makes them recolored Draenei DK’s, tbf, I think?

1 Like

Pretty much.

Same goes for worgen DKs. They’re meant to be resistant, but the Lich King’s power overpowered their connection to the Emerald Dream and shattered their feral instinct.

It’s the same thing here.

Personally I want Lightforged DKs to have their golden customisation turn into blue. Blue forehead rune etc.

2 Likes

Would they also have a blue space laser?

Yeah but it comes from a weird arc horizontally because blue laser comes from Exodar and Exodar CRASHED

Also on an unrelated note Velen has recently been stuck in litigation and lawsuits regarding “destruction of property” and the general public has started to wonder whether we truly need to accommodate these illegal aliens who cause destruction with their horizontal intercontinental beams.

Daily reminder that canonically the Exodar is active and operstional and should be floating above those dumb draenei islands and i still think Matis the Cruel did nothing wrong.

1 Like

I think that would be cool; but knowing Blizzard, thats to much to ask for like different colors of the same spell, etc :stuck_out_tongue:

Didn’t it get bashed up again during the Legion invasion and then they cannibalised it to make the vindicaar?

Draenei are 100% awful pilots frankly

Nah, the repairs were retconned to oblivion completely.

1 Like

Daily reminder that the repairs to the Exodar were retconned and they instead build the Vindicaar which they then gave away to the Lightforged Draenei.

So Exodar is still a ruin on the Azuremyst Isles, akin to how Quel’thalas is still a ruin; but atleast with Silvermoon City we know they’re rebuilding while we have had zero updates on the Exodar apparently! :smiley:

2 Likes

Having checked out the PTR now, I’m warming up to the new eyes. The DK ones are more starkly different on some races than on others, but on balance I think things are looking pretty good.

1 Like

It’s fine, just remove those silly shoulders and it’s not so bad.

It’s still kinda janky but that is because the worgen model itself is janky. It’ll look better in human form.

https://gyazo.com/70bcf8706dfad97a087135a7795ed0a0

New PTR build just deployed, with a new type of DK eyeglow, looking more LK-like.

The new DKs will also have Veteran of the Fourth War as a passive instead of Third.

In my opinion, DK eyeglow looks especially good on pandaren since their eyes are so large to begin with.

3 Likes