[SPOILERS] That new Resident Evil was kind of a disappointment [SPOILERS]

Welp since there isn’t an off-topic forum anymore… Here’s what I think of this overhyped game :

• Giant Kultiran Mom dies way too early in the game, despite the smart marketing.

• Game has a few fun and interesting horror moments but overall it doesn’t feel refreshing/good.

• Story, dialogue and writing are really down the drain on this one. Lots of cringe dialogue with characters/bosses trying to be funny…

For those who played, what’s your thoughts ?

There is a forum for other games

i dont know what to get to eat today

2 Likes

Punyelf doesnt seem to have a life outside wow or its forum.

2 Likes

Robotrix doesn’t seem to have a great imagination when it comes to naming characters, nor does his/her alt who liked the post.

Also

2 Likes

Yeah, not sinking that low to upvote my own posts with alts. And this mechagnomes
name is a tribute to the movie Metropolis ( Maschinenmensch ).

Actually, when I think about it, my name and char combo (mog, mechanical mounts, mechanical pets, guildname, tabard) has way more imagination and RP combined than Fastale and female troll, or Punyelf and a blood elf.

Also you are conradicting yourself. You mock my name yet you still have the audacity to use that gif which says : “if you have nothing nice to say close your mouth”.

Oops completely missed that one, good to know !

I think you’ll probably get more traction in here but it is not wow related but some non wow topics do survive :wink:

Yea that’s what I noticed ever since they nuked the off topic forum, honestly I never noticed this one until you mentioned it.

Thankfully we can edit the subforum on the OP, so all good now.

Yeah :slight_smile:

We have less forums here than US get. Just one of those things.

They even have a Trust Level 3 forum :laughing:

EU got the short stick on this one, but we have better transmog taste. So there’s that.

lol 33k posts, and that’s just since they upgraded the forums. :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.