[Spoilers] The big hint at the end of the "Return to Lordaeron" questline

Literally conquered Orgrimmar, we even have the title “Conqueror of Orgrimmar”. Also all your Horde dogs took a knee for our High King after Sylvanas was done wipping her backside with you.

And who the hell are you? A cringe RP-er wearing almost all greens that doesn’t have a meaningful achievement to his account. You are literally one of the biggest memes on this forum and on the US one, if I didn’t have a suspicion that you are just a very dedicated troll (because I have enough faith in humanity to believe that it cannot produce a being as dense as you are) I would genuinely be very very sad for you.

Great now the cringe RP fanfic is spreading to other franchises. You just have a thing for simping to vile people just because they are female, don’t you?

Doesn’t surprise since they are all traitors. I will have no problem staging a coup to kill them all and make the Horde great again.

Wow you really think that you and all your 22 youtube subs (which are only there to watch the $#17show) will be able to organize a coup. Scratch that I am already impressed that you know what a coup actually means (or do you?).

staging a coup huh you and your imaginary friends? besides Erevien i’m pretty sure i remember you telling us you was quiting this game and yet here you are

Inb4

“I will never quit, I will never stop until I kill all the Alliance scum”

My condiiton to quit the game was that Sylvanas gets killed. But she isn’t dead yet. There still is a chance that she will come back from the Maw. So I will hold out with hope in my heart until that day finally comes.

that quest will take her thousands of years if not millions she’s never coming back simp :stuck_out_tongue: after all Tyrande tasked her with recovering every single soul in the maw the Jailer has been busy for the last 30000 years so ye she’s going to be there a while

Yeah and she has a brand new Alliance boyfriend aswell, I’m sure you are pleased.

Of course she is forced upon the Forsaken. She basically has NO story except for the “Hey, I cleanse that plague” - which is again the hero that does while she can barely keep her shield up in the actual campaign.
90% of her story is in novels because someone at the writing team likes her. I remember her standing around useless in Netherlight Temple and since that time she is forced into the story of the game too.
Sorry, no, I won’t accept a character that has no role in the game as a leading character for my favorite race just because some writer likes to “change” a 18 year old lore in their preference.
There are enough interesting Forsaken npc.

you can say that about 90 % of the forsaken “heroes” their all useless and have no story even voss who people praise was forced into the horde when she had 0 reason to join in bfa along with garona

Voss at least had an ingame story since cataclysm. Even a whole questline in the new Tirisfal where we could be part of her history. Calia had nothing.
She just showed up, showed up at important meetings because “someone invited her”, etc.
Nathanos has a long history until Blizzard decided to made him a stupid Sylvanas puppet. Faol has an ancient history.
Faranell is the next in the list.

Too bad, you’re not part of that community. But I see, you’re playing the classics again.
Using “we” in your sentences, as if you actually represented anyone but yourself.

On the other hand, when I think about it… since you declared your mission as (quote) “the only true horde player”(unquote) a few years ago, Sylvanas is gone, the Horde is finally ruled by a council (with Baine among its members) and Calia is co-leader of the Forsaken.

You want covfefe with that?

Just like you have no problem ignoring every single post that disproves your BS. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Wanna prove me wrong? There you go:

Please, explain in detail how you plan to do that.

her story is that shes a necromancer hating scarlet crusader who did a 180 and is now suddenly ok with the people she formerly hunted … Yeee good story there :stuck_out_tongue:

just like garona hates the horde because of the whole mess with gul’dan but she just had to signed up for the HORDE in BFA … face it just makes no sense

Say that again :smirk:

1 Like

Sooo because I have horde alts does that mean I am part of the Horde community? I even have undead alts among them does that count so that I am in the forsaken community aswell ?

Also not even level 60, big sad.

Erevien is my main. So far He is my only character on 60.

I don’t care. I know it’s your main (which is sad on itself). I asked you a question and you ignored it yet again.

Of course, if you ignore the novel, her sidestory in Kul Tiras and what’s happening in SL right now, then she has NO story. If you stop being selective and turning a blind eye to these events, you’d have to admit that we already know more about her personality than we ever knew about Nathanos or Gallywix.

Do you have proof or a source for that claim? Or is it just a code for: "I’m just bummed out because I don’t like her / because of Sylvanas"?
Once again, if you don’t like her, that’s fine. But they told her story step-by-step and made Calias reasoning transparent on several occasions.

So Varian was also “forced”? He’s been in the game far longer, before he became important. How about Nathanos? Or Khadgar? Turalyon? Alleria?

But she has a role in the lore and it’s not your story to tell. Just as I had to accept back then, that Varian is considered a legit Warcraft character. But different from Varian, this time, they actually let Calia go through character development.

Only if you consider “Standing in front of a house at the back of beyond for over a decade” a “long history”.

Oh, so you’re speaking for that community because you also play an Undead character?
Do I need to switch to my Blood Elf to condemn you on behalf of all Blood Elf players or do you realize how ridiculous that reasoning is? :clown_face:

Hey there lil’ future subject do you want to make the Horde great again, then vote for me, the real Garrosh, after the whole fiasco in the Sanctum of Domination I used my unbridled rage to resurrect myself and now I want to dethrone that pathetic excuse for an orc Thrall and his stupid council.

#ShouldersON

2 Likes

I have roleplayed with my undead since 2009. I got nothing to proof for you.