[SPOILERS] The Fate of Sylvanas in BFA

After the end credits I want a scene of Illidan dancing and singing to “A thousand Miles.” in the throne room of the Titans because he’s bored while we are all fighting back on Azeroth.

1 Like

The truth is, at the end of the expansion it turns out that BFA was just a delusional half-dream by Topper McNabb after a particularly stoned night.

At the start of the next expansion, the PC starts right next to him and the first quest is us asking him to get his life back together.

Yeah the end of this quest really could use a rehash and update for the modern day.

I think Sylvanas ends up being put in some high security prison with her sisters as her jailers. But my theory on the third death contradicts this.

The third death stuff, I am very certain will be Azshara or Alleria. If Azshara then I do think Sylvanas’ sisters will be her jailers.

Yeah 2 of the Warbringers have been bosses now, and neither have died.

1 Like

The 8.3 storyline reveals that Azeroth (the titan) is unrecoverably corrupted by the Old Gods and that the only solution is killing her, which would leave us with a dead world.

This, it turns out, has been on Sylvanas’ radar since the very beginning. After the Champions kill the Titansoul, she absorbs all azerite on the planet into herself and ascends to become the new World Soul, purging the old gods from the planet entirely. In doing so she attains the truest immortality she could find, but as a nascent ‘titan’ is forced to sleep while she grows into her new form.

N’zoth is effectively killed offscreen (lmao dunked) and Nathanos becomes the new Forsaken leader, with the Forsaken now giving thanks to the Titan Queen.

3 Likes

Kerrigan would be proud.

2 Likes

This is my (stupid) pet theory, but secretly Sylvanas’ deal with Helya involved ressurecting the dead world soul, rather than absorbing it.

Azeroth will not be the last titan, but the first undead titan. Drown her and you will see.

2 Likes

its at this point Blizzard realize they are completely lost, so they just reboot it with an alternate universe. a version of wow where some names are the same but the characters are different, starting out with a version of thrall who is also crippled because of his legs.

Enter in World of Warcraft: Steel Ball Run.

8.4 opens with Zerg infestation pods crashing into the planet. As Forsaken/undead are immune to infestation, they are used as the primary forces against the new extraterrestrial invaders.

Sylvanas’ previous crimes are put on hold indefinitely while the zerg threat remains.

3 Likes

Anduin is going to as a last act of defiance resurrect Sylvanas back to life and pardon her and by extension the Horde’ every crime throughout the war and past wars.

I Hope not, but my expectations for Blizzard’ ability to tell a thrilling story is none existent, and with Golden’ abomination of a Lightforged Undead like Calia Menthill, the only way to top that is by ressurrecting the Banshee from Undeath.

4 Likes

Here is the real question, After the expansion is over, and I’ve returned as a glorious lesser Loa, who’s coming to my war after party in Dalaran?

Everyone is invited. just don’t kill each other.

7 Likes

Sure

1 Like

But the mortal races are not so easily put down.

They begin to rebel against the new Legion overlords and form a rebellion in a secret location within the broken world, where the Gnomes and Goblin’s work tirelessly to build mechs out of the Legion technology that every race can power.

Anduin being freed from his sleep confronts Sargaras on his own, where he plugs himself back into the dream to have the ultimate duel against the Legion infestation within the dream world.

Meanwhile this is happening, The Legion has found the rebel hideout of mortals and begins to assault it. Lead by Saurfang in his newly constructed mech suit fit for a Warlord, the rebels do their best to subdue the coming onslaught and protect the innocent lives caught in this conflict. However, he meets a grizzly end as he is cut up by one of the Shivarra generals.

2 Likes

that absolutely sounds like something that will happen and now i fear for retail wow’s future.

5 Likes

The ending to Neon Genesis Evangelion

(If someone could photoshop Sylvanas thanks)

I never understood the “deepness” of Neon Genesis Evangelion… and whats with the ending anyway?

Note the very specific wording. She won’t “die” in BFA but that doesn’t mean she won’t be deposed and likely imprisoned/banished/“heroic” sacrifice which indisposes her like Illidan.

[Breaking news as WoW drops below 1M subs because of pandering]

So long as I am the Pucci of this scenario.

That’s Fine, but I want to be Gappy (Josuke 8).

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/561287824964452363/610211087765340192/unknown.png

Congratulations!

Edit: okay I fixed it

1 Like