Spriest got a revamp in 10.1

yet WW has no sight on ANY class revamp.
the only change I can see as positive is the one on sky reach on this famous 10.x.x.7 update , but yet it’s a work around and not a fix. Still I take it because it is a death sentence most of the time.
So I suppose ww is gonna die WAY before end of S1. then you gonna ressurect it for s3, and nerf it right at next pre-patch of a new extension! How clever. Now that’s a roadmap!
well done Blizzard!

Yeah , i don’t get it either.

They gave SP’s a big rework at the start, ferals got changes, UDKs got big changes, armsmen got a big work over, hunters nothing but buffs, disco nothing but love, Mages have had constant buffs/balance changes every patch , same with warlocks and Ret is having a complete rework.

WW Monks though…big Nerf, big nerf, big nerf, tiny buff and that’s it. The only time we’ve been mentioned until this last patch was for a nerf. Bottom of dps in raids and reliant on tod in M+, but even then didnt make a showing in MDI.

I’ve just come to the conclusion not many people play monks so we don’t have as many folk crying about it as ret pallies etc.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.