Spriest LF Raiding Guild

hello there people

I am currently trying to get back into raiding since taking a break from it all since the end of legion.

I currently play on Doomhammer after starting over and leaving my horde chars on draenor as i was not able to get into BFA and put any time into the game.

But recently i decided to pick a realm and start leveling a char and ended up here and ended up on the alliance side, just so you all know i will only be playing on the alliance side.

i currently have a Spriest at ilvl 382 with a neck level of 33. i am looking for a guild to just clear heroic with and maybe one or two mythic bosses.

what you will get from me is a dedicated player who will do his best to make sure that me being in the raid is a benefit not a hindrance.

if any people are interested and would like a chat add my Btag and get in touch with me
soul#23502
Thanks
Soul

Hello! We are interested in having a chat with you and we are looking for ranged dps for raiding. You sound like a good fit for our guild. I will try and get hold of you in game if you don’t see my message here to have a further chat.

heya. yes i would be very interested in having a chat with you about your guild and raiding so get in touch when you can or like i have said above add my btag and we can talk about it through that :slight_smile: hope to hear from you soon

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.