Stacking haste

I noticed a few of the top DHs stacking haste only with 2xlash of void and 1xIT.

Is this something new for mythic+ or for something else?

1 Like

It’s nothing new to be honest.
Haste scale very well for us, better than vers.
Haste effect the Lash / TD proc amount.
For 25+ keys go 2x lash / haste/vers /
0-25 keys go 2x lash / TD / HASTE / 1x rank 1 IT

2 Likes

I am pushing towards 20 keys and I and looking to move more towards vers/haste.

I have 1 Lash atm, still can’t get my second and also one IT.

I have a TD build as well, 2xTD#2 and 1xTD#1 but I find the damage so inconsistent and then sucks on the bosses, still testing it all but I fell Verst/haste is better as it is nice consistent damage.

2 Likes

Just aim for double lash and fill up with haste corruption. After Eye Beam Furious Gaze haste buff is just to strong. That’s why haste will scale way much better than versatility.
And if you can reach 136% haste after beam you will get access to your 3rd sweap into the meta window. Mostly it’s 30% base haste + 1 rank 3 haste corruption. If you have 25% haste go 2 haste corruptions and so on… This alone is a huuuuge dmg increase for us, for an overall dungeon. IT also decrease CD from Eye Beam.
And if you feel your Lash or Twilight procs amount are to low, I can say, you will definitely proc more often with more haste. Lash and twilight procs scale with haste
And if you don’t push 25+ keys you can avoid vers. We have enough leech in meta and strong Def CD to live critical situations

3 Likes

Currently I have 1 rank 3 TD + 2 rank 3 expedient.
On the next reset I will be able to also wear the 1 Lash weapon that I got this week without crossing 39 corruption.

But ever since I used those 2 expedient corruptions, MR robot tries to tell me I have too much haste and it needs more crit and vers to compensate.

What should I do in this situation? Ignore it and focus on getting a second lash and even more TD, or to get some vers and crit corruption boosters?

2 Likes

Yes, ignore it.
1: after eye beam buff we end with 130% to 160% haste. That’s like 2k haste
Expedient rank 3 is 12%haste. So round about 10%haste of 2000 haste scale much better than 10% versatility from like 100 vers. That’s why we want haste. And if you stack haste, your goal is to reach 136% haste after Eye Beam to get this third sweap in.
You will also use 2x Lash weapon. Lash of the Void also scale with haste.

We can easy play with 59 corruption.
So go for double lash/ Twilight rank 2 (later rank3) / 1x IT rank 1 / fill up with haste

Ignore raidbots
If you want to sim,… Sim patchwerk, 6 bosses over 10 minutes, without bloodlust

*edit
If you feel, you have to low crit. Go “Blood of the Enemy” essence as major for m+.
If xou have access to BotE, you should use it and for perfect synergy, use the Azerit head piece with swirling sand.
Enchant on weapon will be, vers + deadly

3 Likes

I think the op was talking about expident tbh. Why would you ignore raidbots?

You have so much haste from furious gaze and expident you don’t need much more. Crit and vers are the best stats still but haste isn’t far behind. Problem is there’s only one crit vers ring in pve this tier and on other peices ilvl is better as long as it doesn’t have mastery.

1 Like

You are cute!

1 Like

Stacking expedient is not the best option. With furious gaze, you already have high enough haste, which makes stacking expedient giving you huge diminishing returns.

For high keys, versatile corruption and collecting crit is the way.
You start with 2 lashes of course, but then you are just better to stack versatile III. Which not only gives you consistent and RNG independend damage increase, but also it provides you with dmg taken reduction, which can make a huge difference between surviving a mechanic or dying.
Crit alone increases your dmg and gives you in general more dmg per stat point.

1 Like

However furious gaze in not constantly up. what about the downtime between?
Btw how high is high keys? I am aiming for +15 clears

1 Like

Generaly speaking, high keys are the keys, that you struggle to push and you cannot just run through them.
For me high key starts at 20+, because you usually cannot afford to take extra hit, because it one taps you. Bosses like Skycap can one shot you on tyra week, if you do not hide behind the fence. Mobs destroy your tank without extra CC, darkness, slow from you and your healers.
That is, when you start to reconsider your corruptions, because they are no longer consistent and helpful in these situations.

Inneftable truth r1 is nice to have in order to decrease the downtime between gazes. We are class that has no problem with haste. Versatility and crit sims higher for us and gives us more survivalbility which matters a lot in certain situations. People collect expedients, because they want their proc. corruptions to proc more consistently. But instead of it, they could already have consistent dmg increase through stat corruption stacking.

1 Like

I tried out raidbots and it really suggested very little for me to change.
I swapped one expedient for 1 ineffable truth r1 and to get 1 more of them on the gloves and that is it.
More than that I cannot find anything else suggested to me for the content I am aiming for (all 5 masks and all +15)

1 Like

what exactly are you recommending you virtually dont need versatility amps till like 24+ maybe 23+ in tyrannical weeks. Vers amps are literally worst dps corruptions. You get them for survivability.

2 Likes

I recommend the best current setup which is used to push +20 and beyond. You can push +15 with any corruption. So why bother with that. If the question is, what is the best, then read my answer above. If you want to play what you think is the best, then by all means play it… Who am I to stop you :slight_smile:

1 Like

As I said vers amp is for defensive you will do about 40k-50k less overall in some runs with 2lasher+versatility build compared to 2lasher+haste amp build. Nobody talks about the prerred build we are talking about the optimal dps gear.

1 Like

Both the questions about corruption combinations and the replies to them do need to have the context about what keys they are about.
To me for example I am happy with getting 15s to 16s on time because this is where you get the pretty laser beam from.

I think I am getting closer to my goal. (seriously though I had bad luck getting a high FH key :smiley:
https://raider.io/characters/eu/nordrassil/Zerrael

1 Like

100% ack, just ignore all SIM and use your brain.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.