Stalking the Warrens & Roiling Stygia bugged

No elites spawn, stuck at 3/4 on Roiling Stygia, been round the map all day = nothing, many other people have said they also have this same problem.
I have looked in every cave, been from edge to edge all over that place, can you confirm this is being sorted?

2 Likes

Edit: See Blue post below.

Sadly this issue isn’t there, and on wowhead people have the same problem.

Hey Azentious,

We’re aware of this issue and a hotfix was implemented already. More info here:

I can see that additional changes were made just shortly after this thread, so you may want to have another look when you get a chance, and also try toggling WM as some players have noted that’s helped.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, and the Hotfix!, successfully completed this today, Thanks a lot :smiley:

Quest is still buggy as all hell, so not fixed.

2 Likes

AAAA , blizz Quest still not working , you can take it but when you got to place , there is nothing , just empty place without any mobs

1 Like

Sadly, this “fix” did not do much.
The quest is still stuck and unable to be done.
I made a bug report about it already so won’t rewrite the whole problem, but it comes down to the needed 2 mobs not spawning and 1 of the 2 objectives being automatically completed even when you did not do that part at all.

An extra hotfix to fix this is needed.

This is ridiculous, this Hunt has been bugged for several days in a row now and there’s only 1 day left before the reset brings another one, which will undoubtedly be bugged as well

Still no npc, tryied several times, alone with grp, phase in Oribos without phase, an NPC doesnt show at all

Still not working. It’s been ages now. Why not actually fix it instead of giving us some half baked work around. It simply isn’t good enough.

Please do not bump older threads. If you experience an issue, you can create a new thread, though please be advised the Customer Support forum is neither the place to report bugs, nor a means to circumvent the in-game ticket support system.