Starting quest for Mechagnome allied race

Hi there,

I’m trying to start the achievement The Mechagnomian Threat to get the Mechagnome allied race on my alliance character. I’ve googled this and it seems the first quest I need is The Legend of Mechagon given by Tinkmaster Overspark but I can’t find him in Boralus.

One of the guides shows him as being right by the flight master at the top end of the map (close to the portal room and harbourmaster) but there is no-one other than the flight master there.

I’m a bit confused as I’m not sure which of the guides are pre Shadowlands and which are current. Can someone point me in the right direction as to where to start this please?

Thanks.

You need to start the nazjatar storyline and progress it until you get a portal back to Boralus. Then the tinkmaster will appear and task you.

Can Mechagon achievement be done on a horde?

You’ll know when the quest is available as everytime you go near the flight mannie you’ll hear “Here’s our friend now!” and it won’t be in the slightest bit annoying…

1 Like

Not sure if there would be enough people for the dungeon part.

Yes, the ach can be done on horde side. But the recruitment has to be done on alliance.

And I see frequent mechagon adverts in lfg under custom.

u can do all achivments on Horde yes but u need a alliance charchter 50+ u also must have unlocked nazatar and mechagnome iland to unlock the start quest on your alliance char…

mechagnomes are so awsome !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.