Starting Twilight Highlands Quests at 120

‘Fading in to Twilight’ is the last achievement I need for ‘Loremaster of Cataclysm’ because I always avoided the zone during leveling. I’ve done some research in to starting the Twilight Highlands quest chain and everything I can find points to picking up ‘Hero’s Call: Twilight Highlands’ from the board in Stormwind. The problem I’ve got however is that only three options are available from the new revamped Hero’s Call Board; Borean Tundra, Zul’Drak, and Shadowmoon Valley.

Do I have to accept and complete each of these to make more options appear, or is there some other way to get in to the Twilight Highlands quest chain?

Thanks!

Just enter the throne room and talk to the admiral :stuck_out_tongue:

Or open map - twlight zone -there should be starting quest like most of the zone.

It’s not necessary to start zone questing with hero’s call.

Except I know for Horde at least you need to do some intro quest going there by boat or no quests in the zone. Can portal there from Org, and can see portal to go back, but cannot use that until you do the starting quests. And you cannot do those wihtout I think talking to someone in Grommash Hold so maybe alliance side has an equivalent?

That’s worth doing, to see if the ‘breadcrumb’ is offered to you - I got to a point where I went back to do all the Classic zones on my DK & accepted every breadcrumb for every Classic zone.

As a L120, it’s trivial to get all the Zone starters completed for now, even if you don’t accept the follow-ons straight after.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.