Stat priority for BM in arena

Hi
what’s the stat priority for BM hunters in arena (2s mainly).I know for pve
crit>haste>mastery>ver
but for pvp i’m really confused, i checked some bm hunter top pvp player.Some of them stack crit>haste>mastery>ver with gushing wounds and ser corruption others stack vers>haste>mastery>crit.
I know that crit is nerfed 50% in pvp but some top bm hunters in 2s still have crit at 40%+
Also icy veins recommends stacking crit and haste over mastery and ver
Should i prio crit>haste>mastery>ver or ver>haste>mastery>crit?
Should i buy corrutpion that increase my crit or ver or gushing wounds or a get a mix of them?

1 Like

There are very few BM hunters pushing rating since SV is superior in every aspect so most of the BM hunters you’ll find on the ladder are logged out in their PvE spec and their gear will not reflect their arena gear.

The few who still run BM seem to be stacking vers mixed with a few gushings. You can check Hogx on the US ladder for what he uses as a template.

2 Likes

Finally an answer after 3 days of waiting.
Ok I should stack very and gushing wounds but what stat I should aim for in pvp.I know in pve I should stack crit>haste>mastery>very but idk for pvp.
Anyway ty for answering ,I’ve been waiting for 3 days in hunter forums.PP respond to useless posts.

1 Like

You should stack haste/vers,get triple feeding frenzy/primal instincts traits.And ye stack vers amps and gushing.

You could go Mastery > Versa and ignore everything else. Traits wise 3 x Primal and 3 x Haze should give you some pretty high on demand burst or going 3 x Primal and 3 x dod.

Ain’t pet damage nerfed like 50% in pvp though? At least that’s what I heard and that’s why versa is more valuable then mastery for pvp because it scales are pet damage better, or so I think :man_shrugging:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.