State of arenas

Yo Blizz,

Can’t find a mate for 2s even on decenty populated server. Everyone is at 1400cr. Do something, cant migrate to biiig realms cause they locked.

wanna play my arenas on the best expansion ever.
Wotlookahype

1 Like

Actually cross-realm lfg for arena mate, and adding solo shuffle for wotlk can solve this struggle

Blizzard acknowledged there was significant rating deflation. over the coming weeks people should see an increase in their rating, even with 50/50 win-rates.

Ye, I’m thinking what’s the problem. Im now at 40 - 17 and rating is 1377 XD

People treat ratings as an absolute skill indicator, it isn’t - it’s relative. But during WOTLK we had such huge participation from casual players that it means the <1500 bracket was filled with people disbanding and remaking a team every week to get back to 1500 for more points. This artificially injected rating into the system which trickled up the ladder (take that von Jhering!)

It’s not Blizzard’s fault you can’t find a mate. Sounds more like a skill issue.

Are you playing elemental shaman in PvP? If so, you don’t deserve a partner.

It’s like 1200cr 5 people in lfg and 1 1600cr who doesnt fit my matchup. :smiley:

Spoken like a true 1400 rating enjoyer. Yes there’s no skill distinction between a 1400,2k end 2.5k player. They are all the same. Let’s blame the new system.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.