Solo shuffle for wotlk, just a suggestion

What about implementing solo shuffle rated arena also for Wotlk?
-Would help players on dead pvp server who still want to do some pvp.
-It’s something new and requires creative and adapting skills.
-It looks something very enjoyable even if you have 3k rating; it can’t be boring.

24 Likes

Hey this is good idea since we had this in warmane and wotlk classic has lots of warmane players.

This is the best solution for pvp. Because we all know that pvp ladder consists of people who have been playing on private wotlk servers for 10 years, many of them play 5-10 years with 1 and the same partner, solo random que, this is the best thing that can be invented for pvp.

1 Like

solo shuffle is just better, because rng factor in team composition can’t be blamed; more balanced, less variance.

Ty for supporting, this thread just needs upvote to be something relevant or at least noticed

It’s not balanced on warmane where you can que it with premade group, but if grouping isn’t allowed, then it’s fair althought frustrating at times when u get bad comps, soloq favors some classes more than others, this is very clear from warmane, i mean some classes have more viable 3v3 setups to play with.

yes but it’s not soloq, it’s solo shuffle; not a single arena, but 6 arenas per game with same players who are shuffled to play only once with same team-mates.

Yes, it’s pretty weird, solo q without premades would be better.

1 Like

If Blizzard decides to implement this idea, I will definetly come back to my dead realm (Thekal), either solo shuffle or Cross-realm arena, otherwise I’m out.

For the “nay” sayers keep in mind soloque is what saved private servers PvP for many years.

1 Like

I only tried solo shuffle briefly on retail but it was really good. Is it a good thing for WOTLK? I dunno.

1 Like

Thekal isnt dead.lol.

You can do raids but thats it, people are literally loging for 3 hour a week on each character, since there is nothing else to do

Yes please, and rated BGs as well

why shouldn’t it be? LOL

Would be nice, but Blizzard would never implement such a great change for classic. They have gatekeepers to serve.

solo shuffle no but since they removed teams they should at this point allow people to queue arena cross realm.

Why do uou say “solo shuffle no” ? Can u share your arguments please?

Besides balancing issues (tanks / 2 healers with no magic dispel / varying resi levels to name a few) it just unnecessarily drives people away from 2s/3s/5s.

IF it would ever become a thing id see this as something for “wotlk+ / som” but not classic right now we need xrealm arena lfg.

Id love that! But then again, everything is better than the current state of Arena :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Are tanks imbalanced in pvp? Currently there are two specs viable, prot warr and prot pally.
What’s the problem of healers with no dispel magic? Getting matched with no dispels means you have to adapt your gameplay to your team, and that’s all about game knowledge.
How does a solo shuffle mode drives people away from other brackets? If people which you play with are online you just play in your constructed bracket (2s/3s/5s); otherwise if you are alone you can still do some pvp queing the solo shuffle. And of course solo shuffle is xrealm.
Honestly I think that cross-realm arena lfg is a good thing, but also queing with a mate that you know in a different server should be allowed. Idk if this may be abusable in some way…
Anyway from my pont of view both xrealm arena lfg and solo shuffle can coexist