State of English servers 1 month after WOTLK launch

Didn’t those stories generally end up with not inconsequential numbers among horde to rally up and remove the overly power hungry warleader?

Although then again outside WoW storylines the alliance isn’t much better. If you can’t tell by my avatar my opinion on their loyalty to one another isn’t exactly the highest. After it was Alliance that ditched Blood Elves forcing them to find new allies or perish.

Would people be interested in seeing another topic like this a week after T8/Ulduar comes out?

4 Likes

Alliance is like america, they’re far more toxic but it all happens in the dark.

So from 10k queues to 10k online players in 2 weeks.
And people say wotlk is not dying, must be fun to live on copium world

1 Like

Hard to get an accurate figure based on LFG channel.

Better than nothing. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Honestly, im surprised your not banned, you should be.

Blizzard has stated that they dont want people measuring realm population numbers. Only the numbers they give can be used.

And their numbers say everything is fine.

True, though it makes it difficult to mention about the state of servers from just that.

a ban for that? Why should I be banned exactly?

2 Likes

Tourists dont keep a game alive.

1 Like

Ya mon. Everyone returned to wow to “experience da good times” because “wotlk best expansion”

2 weeks later game is crashing down. When even Berny is bored, things are super bad.

No. Its not accurate therefore the numbers posted could be misconstrued.

I personally /leave lookingforgroup on all my chars as most of my guild does.

If you want to gauge a raiding population, IFP will give you some idea but yet again, not all raids are logged on WL.

Is it possible that the Unspeakable Tool would help? Rushers are already past its content while it could keep casuals hooked (and safe from the Popular Tool of Evil Discrimination). To me it’s completely irrelevant whether I push WLK or try a couple specs in Classic Era (right now, on poor internet). I had my dreams but as soon as I saw the pattern repeating, I defaulted to my usual invisible fiddling with various (too many) alts.

Don’t want to start a topic nor derail, but wondering.

I wouldn’t call these servers dead, at all, but I’m curious why people are leaving (hype is over, holiday season approaching are valid excuses).

1 Like

Reason why people be leavin mon:

• no more hype 5%
  • holidays incoming 3%
  • bots / bad servers / gdkps / other 3%
  • wotlk is the worst expansion with even wod/cata being way better 89%
1 Like

Stay in character, it hides your intellectual flaws better

Not looking great for the fresh realms.

Doesn’t seem the FCT and locking realms is doing much and people are fine just tanking the queues.

Berny forgot

• stupid changes from Blizz - at least 10%

And I don’t find WoD / Cata better, but that’s a question of taste. Vanillataur loves Era, TBCC and Wrath C. in this order.

1 Like

Vanillataur is Besttaur. :sunglasses:

Berny is not a character. Berny is real.

1 Like

Go Ashbringer indeed. Alliance pop is dead now! We are one of those horde dominated servers! ^^

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.