State of PvP (3v3 Rated Arenas)

• Assa rogues procing gushing of poison knife and AUTO ATTACKS is a absolutely a problem. Blizzard, how is “poison” an active ability? Its a passive. No other classes procs gushing wounds off auto attack rofl.
    Assa rogues have been the flavour of the entire expansion and I’m so sick of this faceroll spec. 30% healing reduction along with a 20 sec cd 6 second stun is too much.
  • Destro locks are also disgustingly broken. They are insanely tanky, have endless casting schools and chaos bolt hits too hard.
  • Ineffable truth and holy paladin (my main spec) is broken aswell.
  • Fire mages are also overtuned, but not nearly as big of a problem as the others mentioned above.
    AUDIENCE: I am referring to 3v3 rated arena, not 2s they play out VERY differently. Other inferior specs needs a buff, for instance enhance shaman, feral druid, hunters and many more specs.

This is the worst PvP experience I’ve ever come across. The ladder is pestered with the few viable classes and specs there are to pick from, don’t hate the player hate the game. We need more options and tuning.

7 Likes

2s is even worse than 3s cause gushing + damp does everything

2 Likes

I don’t know why you limit your audience to 3s when everything you listed is a problem in 2s, if not more of a problem in 2s because of instant dampening.

1 Like

because 2v2 is mostly played by fotm classes, and those classes can just faceroll the weaker ones
so that bracket is pretty much meaningless for non meta/weaker classes or specs

4 Likes

Glad to learn it procs from autoattacks when I spent 5 mins auto attacking a dummy to see I never had a proc.

This gushing “button” does some damage.
Must be hard for assa rogues, dh and dk’s to press it on top of their normal rotation.

2 Likes

It doesn’t work on dummies same with some azerite trait.

But it can proc from pretty much everything, pikaboo says he got a gushing proc from a gushing proc.

Ghoushing gladiators?

Disgushting Gladiators.

3 Likes

Idk about that.

1 Like

I will miss gushing wounds in SL tho :((

I assume you would not know much about that seeing as you are in the 1800 bracket in 3S.
2s are super irrelevant compared to 3s.

7 days played on this character but cheers. Believe it or not having a brain and eyes allows someone to form an opinion on literally anything. Seeing as you’re posting on an alt so no one can see your experience, I will also assume you have no significant 3s experience and have managed to form an opinion with brain and eyes.

3 Likes

Im gonna say something that mayby is just my insane bias, but why have mages been getting such hate and been put on the rogue/lock/hpal tier pedestal

*Theyve been good, but only just top 3 this expansion and thats basically entirely down to a single comp (and honestly theyre probably tied with MW, WW specs through entire xpac)
*Theyre FAR harder to play than most specs, yeah theyre not like wrath but to pretend theyre not harder than nearly every other spec is just biased
********They are bottom 3 worst classes in the other formats (rbgs/2s) - and yes they arent THE measuring stick but they do grant rewards, titles etc. So these should be taken into account. (honestly theyre probably only behind warrior as the 2nd worst class over all in non-3s formats)

Like if im playing vs an atrocious mage I have a field day, if im playing vs an atrocious warlock, dh, rogue the difference is SO much less noticeable.

Edit: Btw im not defending mages I just want somebody to explain it to me, because it feels off

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.