Stay Stunned and get a Deserter Buff

When I get killed in random BG while stunned I remain stunned when rezed and cannot move. This has just resulted in getting a deserter buff from Alterac valley. This is not the first time this has happened which is very frustrating and time wasting. Anyone else get this?

Happens to me every month like twice or so. If you queued an epic bg and, moreover, solo with no mates around,try relog, if that doesn’t help (and it never helped me during epic bgs) then it’s just wasted time and nerves.

On the other hand, random bgs (not the epic ones) can be different. If you catch this bug, try calling for someone to ress you. The more annoying thing is that even if someone ressurects you after this bug, upon your next death it is almost guaranteed that you will be stunned when dead once again with no option to release :zipper_mouth_face:

Yes, just happened to me in Isle of Conquest, stunned - dead - unable to move and then dead again, and on it went. Battleground finished and I left the normal way only to get a deserter buff…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.