Steady M+ Teams

Greetings,

I’m a 400il Resto Shaman with a 399 Prot Paladin and 398 Prot Warrior who is always on the lookout for steady teams to clear keys with, maybe even some raids.

While I’d be open to key-pushing, I’d be just as happy to find people who enjoy getting keys done in a solid manner rather than enduring the shenanigans of PuG LFG groups.

Any like-minded people out there?

o/
But also playing healer/tank so not sure how compatible we may be. Currently mostly running +13s.

1 Like

That and the fact you’re a Dark Iron :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I know I can comfortably do 10-13+ (not at some mega MDI pace), but seeing as I mostly use LFG for M+ I never really bother. Too much tears and rage even on <10’s - always a gamble. Completely different when you have a group of people taking it at least semi-seriously.

I play both factions. Unfortunately I can’t show that on my avatar.

My Discord is tru#7480 if you want to get in touch

The tongue emphasized the joke - I knew what you meant (hence the following part was a more direct response) :stuck_out_tongue:

As it stands, I can’t even get into a +10 PuG these days despite them not being that difficult. Seems everyone and their mother wants 2k RIO + Curve achievement for everything, even seen people requesting 400il for +2’s. I don’t mind that this week seeing as the affix combo isn’t very healer friendly and I can always focus on my tanks, but it’s still frustrating having to roll the PuG LFG dice all day.

On the plus side, met some nice people despite all that, some of which seem interested in forming groups, but that’ll be sporadic at best.

Hey Rope,

Check us out on WoW progress.

Might be what you’re after.

www.wowprogress .com/team/eu/draenor/mplus-The+Doom+Bots

Hi Mark, thanks.

Here’s me:
www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/khadgar/Ropeisha

I’d certainly love to join people for standard keys, though if you mean guilds, I don’t think I’d transfer from Khadgar (been here since vanilla). My score would be higher if I didn’t have to roll the PuG dice every day. I may not be ready for 15-18 type of bracket you guys are in, but everything below that would be pretty easy outside of random PuG environment.

Give me a shout if you ever want to hook up for some keys ^^

@Captwolf

Thanks, I’ll post in the thread :slight_smile: