Stealth Broken in 8.2

[PvP] In PvP something is pulling me out of stealth randomly! I’ll vanish & sprint, have NO debuffs of ANY kind, no bleeds either, I’ll be far away from people 200+ range, and suddenly I’m out of stealth for no reason. This has happened repeatedly to me.

[PvE] In Nazjatar, those useless “companions” we’re forced to drag around everywhere keep pulling me out of stealth! I vanish, the idiot companion cannot stealth, so chain-pulls the entire map, keeps me in combat and eventually pulls me out of stealth to my death.

13 Likes

Those companions are pulling me out of stealth too.

yh i also got that something with stealth is buggy af

It could be Neri’s Wavebreaker Bindings [Bracers] that for some reason can cast a fan of knives if you use a skill, even if it is sap!

I came to the forums to ask about this bug (or oversight)

I kept getting pulled out stealth every couple seconds. So I tried taking off Azerite/Trinkets/Necklace piece by piece and looked if I was still being pulled out of Stealth. I am currently still in Stealth after a few minutes with only my Heart of Azeroth off, so I think it’s the Essences “Worldvein Resonance”

Update: did a Battleground playing with the essence Memory of Lucid Dreams and didn’t get pulled out of stealth a single time

Creeping venom broke stealth for me today. I also dueled a friend and broke stealth 3 times with no dots or procs on me what so ever, stealth is genuinley 100% broken. ./wish I recorded it.

Very obviously broken since 8.2.

As assa rogue, there is no point in vanishing or going into stealth OOC when there is any kind of enemy with any kind of dot (source: my dots) on them.

Any bleeds, poisons or similar will get me out of stealth.

Completely broken, assa unplayable in pvp right now. Try playing a rogue without stealth.

Please fix ASAP (is anyone @ Blizz even reading these forums?).

UPDATE:I think I found the problem. The moment I take off my azerite neck with the trait BLOOD OF THE ENEMY in it (Rank 3), I dont get knocked out of stealth any more.

I assume its due to my assassin rogue dots on enemies triggering the trait buff (stacking up crit on rank 2 or higher, the passive part of the trait).

Everytime this happens I get knocked out of stealth. Hope there will be a fix urgently, its one really annoying bug that makes pvp impossible as stealth class.

i had meomry of lucid dream in and it happen to me also

The stealth is broken for assassination rogue, since it never happened to me in sub spec, even when I don’t have the follower with me I still lose stealth out of nowhere. So stealth is just bugged for assassination spec…

Ok I tracked it down to my heart of azeroth, I had Worldvein Resonance equipped.
In Assasin spec it kept dropping me out of stealth when I switched it to the crucible of flame it stopped. Something there is bugging it.

I did some testing and i found out that the essence “Blood of the Enemy” is breaking my stealth after i leave combat and still have some bleeds on the target. Everytime a bleed crits, i get out of stealth. It also happens if you have “Blood of the Enemy” only in a minor slot.
My Blood of the Enemy is at rank 3.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.